Chapter Five ~Sebastians Not Who He Is...~

Zane's P.O.V

What have I done?

"Project 9, you failed as expected. You're such a disappointment, don't you think."

Vylad backed away, fear visible in his expression. "Please, I-I can try a-again. I'll do b-better!"

"Sebastian! Zane was the interference, it doesn't count." Garroth spoke up, pulling Vylad behind him carefully. I clenched my bleeding hand while Travis stared at me in concern. My eyes widen at Sebastian's words, "Are you suggesting that P-2 deserves the punishment."

I was lifted in the air, startling me as I turned to see the witch mumbling a spell that cause me to hit the ground. The lack of air was overwhelming once my back collided with the concrete.

"Cinda, stop it!" Garroth and Travis shouted in sync.

"P-32 doesn't listen to both of you." Sebastian spat as he glared daggers into their eyes. He made a gesture to P-32, saying to continue. I braced myself and hoped that it wouldn't hurt as bad.

"Ok! I'll accept the punishment, don't hurt my brothers. They're to important to me..."

Garroth shook his head and pulled Sebastian's collar, bringing him closer to his face.

Garroth glared, "I'll take the punishment, I deserve it. I can handle it."

Sebastian raised his eyebrows, a smirk forming onto his pale face.

"What's the point in a punishment if there's no screams? There's no fun in that, now is there?"

"You sick bastard..." Garroth threw Sebastian into the wall, in a way he challenged him.

I stood up as I clenched my hand but arms wrapped around me. Turning, I met a pair of emerald eyes that were filled with...love?

"Stay behind me, this is gonna get dangerous."

"What do you mean? We can take him on, isn't he human?" I suggested, leaning against Travis slightly.

He held me tighter, resting his chin on my head, " He's... Not a human. A shapshifter can hide itself from us...monsters."

Garroth stared at Sebastian who stood up, glasses broken. He walked out of the room, stopping midway, "You all may head back to your room, P-4 will be taking the punishment." He looked over his shoulder to look at Travis, "What did I say about affection, P-1?"

I was immediately out of Travis's arms and left to feel embarrassed, my cheeks heating up.

"Do that again, your consequences will be directly from me...I'd like to speak to you in private, now. I expect the rest of you to behave..."

Laurance rolled his eyes, an un-amused smirk on his face, "What is this, school?"

"No. It's a facility that is meant to keep you trapped until you die. P-1, come with me." Sebastian suggested.

Sebastian's P.O.V

"What are you trying to do with him, Travis?" I asked, not curiously, just amused.

He stared down and refused to answer my question. I understand how it feels to be lonely although, I never expect him to be attracted to Project Two. I never expected him to be attracted to males at all.

"Are you gonna waste my time or actually speak." I demanded rather than ask.

His eyes traveled up to the wall besides us before he decided to make eye contact with me. Travis's expression held a hint of confusion but irritation took over it all. "Don't ask me something I can't answer. I have no idea why I'm attracted to him, I barely know him. The only decent conversation we've ever had was about these stupid scars," he pulled his shirt up to expose his deep cuts. "I can't blame him though, he doesn't even know who he is or where he came from. Oh, and let me guess! You told him your heartless ass created him like he's not a human being just like all of us in this damn prison!"

"I didn't know this was a therapy session. You should really get someone who cares." I mumbled slightly, my eyebrows raised as I sat down in my chair.

Travis tugged at his hair, "Why did you agree to this?"

"Excuse me?"

"Out of everyone, he could've chosen someone else after mom died! Yet, he chooses you and I'm forced to pretend to be a 'Project'. Did you even want to capture so many lives? Did you do it because you genuinely love him?"

I shifted in my seat, my cheeks flushing with frustration. "I love your father. I agreed to do this because I didn't want to lose him. I've done it for so long, I don't even care what happens to those kids. I only care for your father and you..."

"But why? Why did he choose you?"

I sighed, "I was the only one who understood why he did this..."