Ch. 1

Draco woke up with the darkness of his room embracing him. He sighed pulling the covers over him.

"Draco please come out" his mum pleaded for the millionth time. "Please. You have to eat. You haven't eaten at all please."

Draco didn't move at all as he heard his mother leaving. Nothing was the same after the war. He had entered a state of depression ever since. He didn't eat correctly, his sleeping patterns were messed up making him have dark circles under his eyes, and he didn't want to leave his room.

Blaise and Theo had tried talking to him but it was no use. He felt alone even off people tried to be there for him but they didn't understand.

He felt lost in the darkness and the dark mark was a reminder of that to him.

He fought on the wrong side and for what? A winning spot on glory and power and how did that work? Horrible. After the war everywhere he went, he was just a bloody death eater.

"Draco there's a letter for you!" His mom called from the kitchen.

He groaned getting up walking towards her. "Wha-"

He was cut off my his mother's embrace. He put a mask on for his mom so she wouldn't worry. "Oh Draco you look horrible! You're going to eat what I made you."

⚯͛ ⚯͛ ⚯͛

"Mione can we talk please?" A red haired boy with freckles and blue eyes.

"Hey Ron, sure sit." She put her book down looking at her boyfriend with a smile. It felt forced to her though, she didn't know why but it did.

"I want to say something and there's no easy way to say this so I'm just going to say it. I think we should break up I'm really sorry but-"

"Ron breathe. It's ok, I guess you feel how I feel." She cut him off sitting closer to him looking forward. "Friends?" She extended her hand for him to shake.

He looked at her hand and smiled hugging her, "of course."

"Mate! Mione! We got letters!"

⚯͛ ⚯͛ ⚯͛

"Mum I can't go back to Hogwarts. I'm not accepted there." Draco murmured after his mother read him the letter.

"Well then why are you head boy" Narcissa raised her eyebrow showing him the letter. "Please Draco, I want you to see your friends and get your higher education. Please, this will be good for you."

"Fine" Draco sighed.

Suddenly the door blew open. "DRACO BLOODY MALFOU YOU BETTER GET YOUR ARSE DOWN HERE BECAUSE I NEED TO TALK TO YOU!" A wet Theodore yelled from the doorway.

"Theo there's no need for that!" Blaise came in after him holding the door for Pansy.

"Oh no there is. MALFOY GET YOUR BLOODY ARS-"

"Oi! What's this racket about!" Draco cut his friend off.

"They're bloody dating Draco tell them something!" Theo pointed at Blaise who had his arm around Pansy.

"Zabini snores in his sleep." Draco smirked at his friends.

"Good to see you too mate" Blaise rolled his eyes laughing. "Anyways, we actually came here to ask you how you were. You haven't left your room and now that you have look at you mate. We were worried about you. Oh and another thing, are you going back to Hogwarts?"

"He is. My boy is the head boy!" Narcissa went to hug her son tightly. Now that Lucius was locked up she wanted to show her son how much she loved him.