Ch.10

Hermione woke up the next day and smiled, she could feel her legs a bit but she knew she couldn't stand. Not yet at least.

"Granger, do you want to go down to eat with everyone or do you want me to bring you the food here?" Draco asked scaring her and making her jump.

"Let me just get dressed, Can you pass me some clothes? I know that I will be excused from my classes." Hermione pointed at her closet so Draco would know where to go.

Draco walked to her closet and went through every shirt she had and jeans, finally he chose a green top with black pants. He patiently waited outside for her to be done before walking in and giving her a piggy back ride to the Great Hall. Several students and portraits stared at them as they made their way to the Great Hall. Once they walked in, everyone but their table became quiet.  Hermione was glad that Draco had carried her so she could eat with her friends.

"Practice tomorrow Draco" Theo reminded him as he read the Quibbler whilst munching on a piece of toast.

"Slytherins are going down" Ginny said confidently.

"What makes you so sure about that Weaslette?" Blaise raised his eyebrow at her.

"I'm the captain" Ginny winked playfully.

"Yeah but you don't have saint Potter as your seeker to win last minute. I'm the best seeker this time." Draco happily gloated.

Hermione slapped his arm, "we don't need Harry to win. We have a great captain who will ensure our win."

"What side are you on Luna?" Theo asked curiously.

Everyone stared at her waiting for an answer. "On both side of course. I don't get why I have to chose one if I'm friends with both sides." Luna smiled at her friends kindly before taking a bite of her own toast.

"I would say the same but I have too much Slytherin pride and a boyfriend." Pansy spoke up then gave Blaise a kiss on his cheek.

They continued chatting about Quidditch and which team was better until it was time to go. Draco quickly carried Hermione to their dorm and then he made his way to his classes.

⚯͛ ⚯͛ ⚯͛

After classes Draco took him and Hermione some lunch and went to see her. After eating he smiled at her and grabbed her hands. "Do you trust me?" He asked and she nodded carefully. He put an arm around her waist and pulled her up to her feet. He held her tightly enough so she wouldn't fall. "Try to take a few steps" he calmly looked into her eyes.

Hermione tried her best to move her legs little by little as she felt safe in Draco's arms. She kept looking st her feet trying to not slip and fall but Draco made her look at him. She lost her balance but didn't fall instead, she was wrapped up in Draco's arms securely.

He leaned in so their foreheads touched and sighed. "You, the answer is you."

Hermione looked up confused but didn't have time to ask because Draco brought his lips to hers. At first she was shocked but soon she kissed back bringing her arms to wrapped around his neck. They pulled apart breathlessly.

Hermione stared at him in shock as he smiled. "Do you er, want to be my girlfriend?" Hermione put her head down to avoid his eyes. "Hermione?" She felt like falling down but Draco had his arms securely around her. "Listen," he carried her to the bed and sat next to her "you don't have to answer right now."

There was a knock on the door. He got up and opened the door to Hermione' s room and Proffesor McGonangal walked in.

"I would have called you two up to my office but due to the state Ms.Granger is in, I saw more fitting coming here for myself." Proffesor McGonagal spoke with a calm voice. "I assume that Mr.Potter has informed you two about the dance that will be happening next Friday. Your job is to assign the Prefects tasks to prepare for this event."