Ch. 28

Hermione rubbed her eyes and stood up from the bed finding Draco gone. She quickly put some shorts on and brushed her teeth then walked down to the kitchen clutching her wand. She heard laughter and his voice which sounded annoyed.

"But mum-" Draco whined.

"Stop acting like a child!" Lucius scolded. "Your mother is right and can you please be descent. Do you just prance around the house in your underwear in the company of a lady?"

Hermione held back her laughter and continued listening. "Well on a good day none of us have underwear." Draco smirked.

"Draco Lucius Malfoy!" Hermione screamed.

"That's my name love you've screamed it before." Draco winked.

"Draco that is no way to act." Narcissa scolded. "Good morning dear, did his whining wake you up?"

"Mum!" Draco whined.

Hermione laughed. "No I just thought it was time to wake up. Would you like some tea or coffee?"

"Coffee." Draco and Lucius answered.

"Tea for me dear." Narcissa said with a kind smile.

"Come on I'll help." Draco followed her into the kitchen. "I love seeing you in my clothes." He purred in her ear.

"I thought you liked clothes 100% off Mr.Malfoy." Hermione giggled.

Draco wrapped his arms around her waist pulling her back towards his chest. "That can be arranged later after the wedding. For now let me enjoy how you look in my shirt."

"Sounds like a plan." Hermione said whilst playing with his fingers. Hermione pointed her wand at the coffee and tea pots and they began working for themselves. She twisted around until she faced Draco and kissed him. Draco  moaned into her mouth and lifted her up to a counter placing his hands on her hips. Hermione entangled her fingers on his hair deepening the kiss.

Draco sighed, "I would love to continue this but my parents are waiting." Hermione pouted and Draco kissed her again. "I promise we will continue this tonight to celebrate you becoming a Malfoy."

"Fine let me fix your hair." Hermione tried her best to fix his ruffled hair and took a platter of two cups of tea and two of coffee.

"Thank you." Lucius took his coffee. "Draco will bring them back for now we both better go. He needs to get ready."

Hermione nodded but Draco pouted. "Why?" Draco whined.

"Draco you need to get ready. I promise it won't take long." Hermione ace him a kiss in the cheek. "You'll see me soon enough."

"But it will take long. We just woke up and they're dragging me away Hermione." Draco continued pouting. Hermione rolled her eyes and kissed him. "Fine I'm going up to put something on. Apparently I have to cover my hot body and apparently it's not descent going around in your underwear."

Lucius and Narcissa thanked her for making him see why he had to go with his father. When Draco came back he kissed Hermione and then left with his father. Narcissa and Hermione finished their tea with little to no talk. Finally Pansy arrived with two bagged dresses. "Hello Narcissa."

"Hello dear. I trust you'll help Hermione get ready, am I right?"

"Yep. Granger go shower Ginny will come by later on. I'm in charge of your dress and nails." Pansy said.

Hermione obeyed and when she was done she wrapped herself in her bathrobe. Pansy knocked on her door lightly. "Come in." Hermione said. Ginny, Pansy, Luna, and Astoria appeared st the door. Each with something different in their hands. "This should be fun." Hermione said sarcastically.