Ch. 23

Hermione, Ginny, and Mrs. Weasley had spent the morning together talking about future wedding plans. Hermione's only escape was to the restroom or to get a snack. That had been making seem like she was hungry awfully a lot. Hermione stood up for the fifth time and walked over to her room saying she had to go to the restroom. On her way she bumped into Draco who was currently reading and walking. He looked up from his book to find Hermione hugging his waist. "Hello beautiful, how's the planning going?"

"Awfully boring, I'm thinking about running away with you and getting married on the spot. What are you reading?"

Draco shrugged. "I found it on my trunk. It's a book of spells that can like not work when casted. There's variety. From the most difficult ones to the stupidest ones. "

Hermione nodded and groaned. "Can you tell Ginny and Mrs.Weasley that my head hurts and I need to lay down and come back to lay down with me?"

"Sure." Draco detached himself from Hermione and went down and walked over to the she-Weasleys. "Granger feels a little ill so she went to lay down. Don't worry about her, I'll be checking up on her." He walked away before they could say anything and raced upstairs to see Hermione. "Scoot over Granger."

Hermione looked over at Draco and scowled moving over and pulling him down to her. She snuggled into his chest and sighed. "How many hours do we have until the party starts?"

Draco wrapped his arms around her small body and kissed her forehead gently. "About five hours but we're not going if you don't feel good."

Hermione rolled her eyes, "I feel fine just not in the mood to plan my wedding. I just want to skip over time and for us to be there."

Draco chuckled, "I'm glad you don't want to back out and instead you want to be there now."

Hermione shook her head, "no not now. I like this now." She buried her face into his chest and smiled at the scent of his cologne and peppermint. He always seemed to smell like that and it calmed her down every time. Draco did the same burying his face onto her hair smiling at the smell of her vanilla shampoo and a light smell of cinnamon. She always smelled like cinnamon. "Draco?"

"Hm?"

Hermione looked up at her boyfriends dad smiled. "I'm nervous."

Draco raised an eyebrow, "Granger, there's nothing to be nervous about." He began to play with her hair unconsciously.

"What if your mother doesn't want you to marry me? What if something happens?"

Draco kissed her forehead, "Granger you have a very big imagination. Nothing is going to happen and my mum loves you. Heck! My father refused to take you away from me. If you're worried about your dress let me just tell you that you look even hotter than usual. Just promise me that it will always be us two against the world. Forever and always."

Hermione intertwined her finger with his, "forever and always. Now let's take a nap." She curled up against him feeling his warmth against her coldness. She could feel his heartbeat calming her and his arms around her made her feel safe. Draco smiled contently when he heard her soft little snores. Most people would've been annoyed but he thought that it was a way to know that you had someone by you. Someone you loved and that person was safe in your arms sleeping securely. He sniffed her hair again and smiled brightly closing his eyes finding it easy to fall asleep.

△⃒⃘△⃒⃘ △⃒⃘

"OI! Lovebirds! Time to get ready!" Ginny shook the young couple awake and looked at them smiling innocently. "Get the heck up or I'll shave both of your heads." She threatened with a sweet little tone.