Ch. 20 (smut)

I put smut on this now you horny shits (affectionate)

A few days passed and Draco never found out about what had happened in his room. Blaise and Pansy laughed lightly every time they saw him.

Today was the day of the ball and the girls had their gowns ready. They spent all day in the heads common room having a spa day that Hermione and Ginny planned out together. Draco spent his day with. Blaise, Theo, Harry and Ron who had been invited to the ball by their girlfriends. Astroria barely talked to the group unless Ron was there with her as she had friends of her own.

At night, the girls did their makeup and hair. Hermione's makeup consisted on silver eyeshadow, nude lipstick, mascara and eyeliner. He dress was a beautiful silk silver gown that matched Draco's eyes. Her hair was down in waves like a brown waterfall with hair jewellery adorning her hairstyle. Luna's makeup looked natural and her hair held up to a fancy bun. Her purple gown made her look like a princess as Theo had mentioned. For Ginny's makeup it was much like Hermione's but matching her blue and her hair pinned up. Pansy's makeup was bold with her eyeshadow matching her red dress which was shorter than her friends'. Their boyfriends waited for them outside the dorm. Ginny and Hermione stayed behind.

"You're sure you want to?" Ginny asked concerned.

Hermione gave her a semi-nervous nod. Ginny left and Hermione went to check herself one more time. Smiling at her reflection she exited the room to meet up with Draco.

Draco's words went out the window as he saw his girlfriend. Everyday she looked gorgeous to him by today she outdid herself. He gave her a boyish grin and gave her a small rose.

"How do I look?" Hermione asked timidly taking the rose.

"I can't describe it. Imagine the most beautiful thing you've seen and multiply it times infinity."

Hermione smiled up at him, "I love you. You know that right? I'm sorry that I make you wait for you know..."

Draco kissed her forehead, "I love you no matter what Hermione. That means I will wait as long as I have to, I don't care. I just want to be with you. I don't deserve you but I need you." He took her hand and led her out. "I mean it. Everything i just said."

"Thank you for understanding. I have to admit that I also need you a lot. You're part of me." She blushed at her nonsense.

"I think that's cute." Draco smiled bringing her close to him.

They walked into the Great Hall that was beautifully designed with floating lanterns and a star filled sky. The food was at the end on a long table with small tables close by. That left plenty of room for a dance floor. Hermione guided him to the dance floor and they begun dancing. Most of the night was them dancing occasionally stopping for food and bumping into their friends. They talked as they danced making each other laugh and smile. Finally the night was winding down and they soon had to leave.

Back in their common room Hermione crushed Draco into a hug making him stumble back. She laughed and looked into his eyes. Both begun to lean in slowly closing their eyes as well as the distance between them. Hermione's hands found their way to Draco's hair deepening the kiss. Draco put his hand on her hips bringing her close to him. Hermione guided both of them into her room and her begun kissing down her neck. Draco's hands found the zipper of her dress but stopped. "Are you sure? I don't want you regretting anything an I don't want to pressure you into anything."

Hermione kissed him lightly, "I'm sure. I won't regret anything I do with you. I'm ready."

"As you wish." Draco unzipped her dress letting it fall to the floor. "tell me if you want to change or stop anything." Hermione nodded trying to unbutton his shirt.