Ch. 25

"Ok here's the plan." Draco spoke up, his hair was a mess even worse than Harry's and his shirt was wrinkled up a bit. It was late but nothing could stop him from getting his witch back.

"Draco you need to rest, we can't fight with no hours of sleep." Ginny was concerned for him. He looked like a zombie but she knew it was to get Hermione back.

"We can't afford to wait any longer. He could-" his voice broke again, he couldn't imagine what she was going through.

"Fine but you have to take the potion I gave everyone. Makes up for the loss of sleep but tastes like hell."Ginny went to the kitchen getting the vials ready.

"Potter you already told the rest of the aurors that we need backup so you and the weasel fight with them. Twins distractions please and keep your eyes open for danger. Girls get Hermione and mum out of there. Dad you and I will focus on Thorfinn."

"No you won't." Astroria spoke up. "We are taking care of him, you two take your other halves. New plan, twins still do some distractions, potter Weasel you two come with us and fight against the 'leader' and the stupid aurors fight the minions. If you have something to say Draco kiss my ass and deal with it."

"Well damn." The twins said in unison.

Ron kissed Astoria's cheek making her smile. "That's my girl."

"Asty is right, Granger would kill us if you end up dead. Plus you have to be with her." Pansy explained.

"Drink up." Ginny ordered giving everyone a vial.

"I never thought that I would be working with you lot but here I am. A toast to her then back." Lucius raised his vial and everyone followed his lead before drinking up. "Ugh this tastes worse that the things I was given at Azkaban."

"I'm just that great that I beat the system." Ginny grinned happily.

"That's not something to brag about." Harry commented giving Ginny her wand.

"Let's go." Draco held his wand tightly.

△⃒⃘△⃒⃘△⃒⃘

Thorfinn stood towering over Hermione as she withered in pain after he hit her yet another cruciatus curse. "Look at you, nothing but a piece of crap." He kicked her in the ribs.

People started appearing and everyone began fighting. Suddenly a warm calming hand touched Hermione's cheek. She looked up meeting grey eye and smiled weakly. "Oh Merlin, stay with me Granger." Draco apparated them to St.Mungos without a second thought. She was sickly pale and bloodied and bruised. "Help! Please!"

A doctor took her to a room and began casting healing spells. Draco dropped to the floor crying. He needed Hermione to be fine. He wanted to hear her laugh and see her face wen she got mad at him. He wanted to feel her warmth and calming touch. A strong hand patted his shoulder. "Son," Lucius spoke, "your mother wants to see you." Draco nodded and stood up and Lucius guided him to Narcissa's room.

"Come here Draco, love can you please leave us I need to talk to our son alone." Lucius nodded and went out. Narcissa's soft hand grabbed Draco's hand. "They're making me stay here for the night but I'm perfectly fine. Hermione's a strong girl, poor thing watch her parents be killed. She actually protected me from that bastard's hexes, excuse my language. She told him to leave me alone and when she was on the floor, he threw a hex at me but she immediately stood up taking it. I should've done something to stop him, I'm sorry but I know she's going to wake up. After all, she's going to become a Malfoy so she has to wake up because Malfoy women are truly amazing. Go see her and be by her side until she wakes up Draco. Tell her that you need her." Narcissa kiss his son's cheek.