Ch. 6

Ginny.

"Parkinson what are you doing here?" Ginny asked as she stepped through the door.

"Hiding from Blaise, you?"

"I wanted to give Hermione her present. Plus I have to tell her something." Ginny explained. "Why are you hiding from your boyfriend?"

"I drew a mustache and a unibrow on his face when he was asleep. How are you and Potter?"

"Good, I do miss him though." She plopped down sitting next to her.

"Weaslette," Pansy extended her arm, "truce? I'm sorry for the past."

"Friends more like it." Ginny said shaking Pansy's hand. "Who decorated this room anyway?"

"Draco. He apparently has a heart." Pansy joked.

"At least for Hermione he has one." Ginny laughed.

"You noticed it too didn't you?" Pansy asked and Ginny nodded. "We're thinking the same thing then aren't we?" Ginny nodded again. "Good then let's do it."

Hermione walked out of her room with her hair up in a bun. "Hi Gin, Pansy are you coming with us to eat or are you going to stay here?"

"I'll go if I can sit with you guys. Blaine will probably be furious." She bit her lip lightly.

"Sure Pansy. Oh and Mione today the Gryffindor team has to be chosen and we have to share the field with Slytherins. McGonagal's idea. I have to do this Hermione, I'm the captain."

"That's alright Gin. Luna, Pansy and I will go and then if Pansy wants to join us, we can all go out to eat and have fun at Hogsmeade. What do you say Pansy? Want to join us?"

"That'll be fun. Now let's go down to breakfast I'm hungry and I don't want to miss it."

They all nodded and went down to eat then they all went to their classes and in the afternoon Pansy and Hermione met up with Luna. She had told them that Theo had asked her to go watch him so she was already going when Hermione informed her of the change of plans.

"So Theo asked you to watch him Lovegood? How did he ask?"

"He just asked me to I guess Pansy. Why does it matter?" Luna asked innocently in her dreamy voice.

"It matters because he doesn't just ask girls out. He usually just corners them and shags them in a broom closet. After that he leaves them and goes for a next victim. That's how Draco used to be too and so they both earned the name 'Slytherin prince'. Draco was better known for that, he was apparently the best." Pansy explained leaving out how she knew. "Blaise is different. He cares more about his grades, Quidditch, and now me. That is why when he saw me he just snogged me instead of getting mad."

"Draco used to be like that too?" Hermione asked timidly knowing the answer.

"Yes but he changed after the war. He's more caring even if he doesn't admit it and he would do anything o protect the people close to him." Pansy smiled at Hermione knowing what she was thinking.

The three friends sat down watching the Quidditch teams get chosen and all. Draco had also chosen to tryout. Everything was good great until a Gryffindor batter chose to go against Ginny's rules and sent a bludger in Draco's direction and one in Theo's.

Draco, trying out for seeker, used his speed, and brand new fast broom, to push Thoe out of the way since he didn't see the bludger as he was facing away from it.

"Draco!" Hermione screamed and ran down towards him. She tried to get across the huge crowd around him. Pansy and Luna went to get Madam Pomfrey.

Hermione knelt next to him examining him. "Draco please" she pleaded and he just groaned in pain.