Ch. 2

"Owl me Draco, and talk to the head girl. Don't shut yourself out please. You should give her a chance and be civil with her. Goodbye."

Draco nodded, "bye mum."

The four Slytherins got on the train along with other seventh years. The train was exclusively for them.

The heads and prefects had their own place in the front. Theo and Draco strolled over with another Slytherin they've never seen. She was short with round glasses and black hair. A background Slytherin they never saw.

As they got to the front they saw Susan from hufflepuff with another person they didn't know. Then there was Ginny and Dean from Gryffindor. Finally Luna and some other guy.

"Look mate loony is here." Draco chuckles, "have fun. I'm going to see if the head girl is the insufferable bookworm."

"Don't get hexed badly!" Theo yelled after his friend before going to sit with the other prefects.

"Hello Theodore" a dreamy voice greeted him after a lot of people just said his last name acknowledging him.

"Lovegood." He said to acknowledge her before sitting in the far end away from others.

⚯͛ ⚯͛ ⚯͛

Hermione sat patiently waiting for the head boy to arrive. She was hoping that he would be nice or at least civil so when she saw Draco come in she frowned.

"Malfoy? You're the head boy?!"

"Fancy seeing you here too Granger." He scoffed sitting down in front of her.

"Great" she murmured sarcastically.

He thought about what his mother said and sighed, "I'm going to do you a favour and go with Theo because it's clear you don't want me here." He scurried off before she could think of anything to say.

The first thing Draco saw as he entered where the prefects were sitting at was Theo sitting alone reading a book. He smirked as he saw that it was the book he got when he was walking up to loony. "You can actually read?"

Theo shot him a deathly glare before returning to the book. "Did Granger kick you out?"

"No I left because her presence is intoxicating. I don't understand how she has friends." Draco scoffed as he sat down. "Why are you reading that book anyways?"

"I was bored but this interesting. Did you know that they make your brain fuzzy and you can get rid of them by thinking positive thoughts?" Theo closed the book ones he was finished with it.

"I don't care" Draco mumbled.

"Hello Theodore, hello Draco. I suppose you are the head boy, am I right Draco?" Draco nodded carefully at Luna.

Theo noticed the cork hanging from her necklace, "Lovegood, why do you have that necklace?"

"Keeps away the Nargles, they infest mistletoe." Luna gave him a smile.

"Oh well alright." He waited for Luna to leave before talking again to his friend that just stare at him the whole time. "What?" he asked with a scowl on his face.

"Loony is what." Draco smirked at his friend's reaction when he said that. Theo had looked away biting his lip.

"Well anyway, I want to try for the Quidditch team" Theo informed trying to change the conversation.