Ch. 4

"Tell me." She reached his hand again making him turn around. "Stop shutting yourself out, I'm trying to be your friend."

He sighed, "the mark just started burning me and it became itchy."

Hermione pulled his harm towards and examined the mark. It was grey and a bit faded but not so much because it was still visible.

"Granger go to sleep, I'm fine really, and you have to get your sleep. If you don't, who else will be the know-it-all in our classes answering the professor's questions before they are asked."

She nodded and let him go, "goodnight."

"Night" he replied and left without his jumper. Hermione noticed it still Laing on her bed and quickly castes spells to clean it.

She couldn't help but noticed that it smelled like peppermint, a bit like apple juice, somewhat like books and his cologne. It was a warm smell. She laid down on her bed still holding his jumper close to her unconsciously. Soon enough she fell asleep hugging the jumper close to her finding a good feeling from the smell.

The next morning she woke up with someone knocking at her door. She crawled out of bed with the jumper on her hands. She opened the door to find her redhead friend. "Good morning Gin, how did you umm get in?"

"Threatened Malfoy, he laughed and opened the door then I punched him like you did. Didn't break his nose like you though." Ginny smiled at her friend noticing the jumper in her arms and her usual bushy bed hair. "Get ready, I'm hungry."

"Oh alright but I still have to shower Gin. I promise I won't take long."

Hermione left the jumper near her books, knowing Ginny wouldn't grab it, and opened the door to the bathroom that she shared with Draco finding him leaning over the sink. "Granger you should really knock before you enter. What if I was in the shower?"

"Then the curtain to the shower would be closed and I would exit." she said matter-of-factly. "You have a bloody nose by the way" she noted.

"No really?" He rolled his eyes. "Umm Granger, can you maybe fix my nose?"

"Fine" she grabbed her wand and murmured a spell that fixed his nose.

"Thanks" he mumbled almost inaudible. Hermione heard it but she knew that the way he said it probably meant he didn't want her to hear. She decided to just nod.

Draco left and went to his room to change. He shook his wet blond hair and put on his cologne. He looked everywhere for his jumper but couldn't find it. Then it hit him, Hermione had it.

He walked into her room finding the redhead laying on Hermione's bed.

"What do you want Malfoy?"

Draco ignored her and went to get his jumper once he spotted it. Once he grabbed the jumper Ginny shot up from the bed. "That's Hermione's you bloody ferret! Give it!"

"Weaslette, I am pretty sure Granger is in Gryffindor not Slytherin." He pointed at the house crest on the jumper.

"Why did she have it then?" Ginny asked but it was more for her than him.