Ch. 17

Hermione woke up with a huge hunger and a headache. She heard loud snoring coming from the living room but she didn't feel like standing up. Instead she just sent a patronus to Draco who appeared at her door right away.

"Take this." He whispered giving her a potion, "it's for that hangover you have."

Hermione drank the potion instantly feeling a bit better. "Draco? Who's snoring out there?"

"Potter and Weasley, Dean and Seamus are in my room. I'm burning those sheets later, I'm afraid to find out what they did in there." He shuddered at the thought.

Hermione pushed herself up to sit up, "where did you sleep?"

"Bathtub, my neck and back  are killing me." He put his hands on the back of his neck trying to stop the pain.

"Why didn't you sleep with me?"

Draco chuckled, "what's the last thing you remember?"

Hermione's cheeks flushed, "telling you to not jerk off."

"Well, I showered and went to eat. Your Gryffindork friends came up and I gave them a place to sleep since they were worried about you. Then I came in here, you practically tackled me to the bed and started making out with me and started toying with my shirt. I had to practically give you sleeping drought and since I respect you, I slept in the bathtub. Frankly you also scared me."

Hermione blushed even more if that was possible, "I'm sorry."

Draco chuckled cupping he cheek pulling her to a long passionate kiss. She immediately kissed back with everything she had making Draco pull her coser to him, sitting her on his lap. She wrapped her legs around him and intertwined her fingers in his hair. He placed his hands on her hips trying to bring her closer if that was possible.

"Well, I was going to come wake you up." Harry said from the door. "I see you're feeling good even if this is your first hangover."

Ron appeared next to Harry and smirked at the couple. "Looks like Hermione let her hair down."

Draco groaned in annoyance, "have you two heard of knocking?"

"Harry, Ron, Draco's right. What I you walked into..... something else?" Hermione tried hiding her blushing face on Draco's chest.

Ron rolled his eye playfully, "I think we would've heard something along the line of 'oh fuck!'"

Harry chuckled, "no, I think it'll be more like, 'Pansy was right about your one inch wonder' or 'I can't even feel it'"

The boys bursts out laughing whilst Draco glared at them. Suddenly Hermione spoke up, "Draco's not one inch."

"Hermione, don't kill the fun." Ron whined.

"We're going to go for breakfast!" Harry exclaimed through his laughter.

Once they were gone, Draco looked at Hermione, "how do you know?"

Hermione smiled innocently, "you're turned on." Draco's cheeks got a slight colour of pink in them making Hermione grin. "Is the Slytherin prince, Draco Malfoy, blushing?"

"No, just got a bit hot. That's all."

"That's because I'm right here and I'm hot." Hermione winked playfully.

"Fuck you." Draco kissed her softly on the lips.

"To do that, you're going to have to catch me." Hermione bolted up and started running out of the room grabbing the invisibility cloak.

"Bloody woman" Draco cursed falling back onto the bed.

"Draco you're no fun" a voice rang in the room.