Ch. 11

Ginny and Luna sat in the Gryffindor common room comforting their friend whilst Pansy went to talk some sense to Draco. "That stupid ferret."

"Hermione do you want some tea or something to drink?" Luna offered

Hermione hugged her legs to her chest and shook her head. She had stopped crying once she was with her friends in their common room. She didn't feel like talking and she was thankful that her friends respected her decision but they were still there for her. All she wanted was a hug from Ron and Harry and their stupid jokes but they weren't there.

"Listen to me you fat Lady! LET ME IN!" Pansy yelled from the outside.

"I'll go open the portrait door for her." Ginny murmured getting up. "Come on Pans."

Pansy walked in with a small basket of food for everyone, "I figured you wouldn't want to see him right now so I brought all of us food."

"Thank you Pansy" Luna answered for all of them.

Hermione munched on her food quietly looking at the flames of the fire move. Tomorrow was the Quidditch game and Hermione knew what side she was on.

⚯͛ ⚯͛ ⚯͛

"Harry! You made it!" Ginny jumped into her boyfriend's arms hugging him tightly.

"And Ron" Ron smiled at his sister.

"I wouldn't miss the first game where my girlfriend is playing." Harry kissed her forehead lightly.

"WE, we wouldn't miss it. Honestly, what am i? Chopped liver? Where's Hermione? I know she would hug me." Ron complained.

"Oh she's upstairs in the girls' dorm. Stupid ferret made her cry."

"What?!" Both boys yelled in unision.

Hermione came down dragging her feet down the stairs. Her cheeks had tear stains and she had small bags under her eyes. Harry and Ron ran to her ingulfing her in a big three person hug. "Go get dressed Mione, we'll wait." Ron whispered in her ear. Hermione walked up the stairs to grab some of Ginny's clothes for her to wear. Ron turned to his sister, "What did that ferret do?"

"Well for the pass days Malfoy has been sending gifts, notes, and flowers to Hermione to win her over because he asked her to be his girlfriend but she never answered. Yesterday she made up her mind because of the notes he had sent her not because of the gifts. She cared more about the notes trust me. She told us that when she went to him he was making out with a blond daft bimbo so she ran out. The only thing that didn't make sense was that he would do all of that for her because he actually cared about her and be snogging a blond in the Library." Ginny stood up, "I have to go meet with the team one last time before the game."

"Bye Gin, see you at breakfast. You better not skip because my girl needs energy to not fall during the game." Harry grinned at his girlfriend.

"Like the many times you fell" Ron snickered.

Ginny laughed as she exited the common room. Hermione came in minutes later with her hair up in a messy bun and a Gryffindor shirt with jeans. Ron and Harry stood up and walked next her until they reached the Great Hall. Luna skipped towards them, she had her lion hat on with a brilliant smile on her face.

"Hi Hermione how are you feeling?" Luna asked in her dreamy voice.

Before Hermione could answer she heard screaming.

"No Blaise you don't understand!" Pansy stormed off away from her boyfriend.

"Pansy!" Blaise jogged after her.