Chapter 6

I went up to my room and grabbed my laptop. I sat on my bed cross legged. I opened the computer and logged on. Scott, the cat, wandered into my room. He leapt up onto my bed and rubbed against my arm. I petted him, then opened my browser. I turned on private browser, and scratched at my head. I knew I needed to do research, but what the hell do I lookup for a thing like this? I was at lost.

Then it hit me. The first thing I need to know, was where Ms. Pigvin would be. I did a basic search, just entering her name. Because Ms. Pigvin wasn't super old, I found her Facebook page. I decided that would be a good place to look. Ms. Pigvin must've had Facebook since it was invented. Her page was filled with thousands of posts, and photos. I went to "About", then read through the facts on her.

According to her page, her first name was Vanessa, she was an avid reader, a broncos fan, and enjoyed listening to the soft sounds of Patrick Thomas down at the Blues Hut. Patrick Thomas was a crappy local musician.

Her page seemed to be a dead in, so I minimized the window and opened a new one. This time, I googled "Vanessa Pigvin Address." Believe it or not, it worked.

I found her address and copied it. Then, I opened a word document and pasted it in. I planned on using that document as a collection of my research.

Now that I had her address, I figured I should be able to find her. I decided I would off her either tomorrow night, or perhaps Sunday morning. That left me with about a day to get myself together. But I still didn't know how I would kill her. I couldn't look up anything online without risking it being traced back to me. I thought about calling Michael and seeing what he would do, but Michael would insist on being involved. While he was a great friend, he wasn't exactly murder buddy material. There wasn't anyone else I could talk to.

A lightbulb went off in my brain. I remembered my older sister Risa. Risa was a writer and often talked about how twisted her browser history was. She would know what to do. Only, I wasn't sure if I should tell her why I needed to know. It occurred to me that I could tell her I was interested in writing, but was concerned as to if my searches would look suspicious.

As I thought about what to say to Risa, I realized I could go ahead and just sell it off like I was writing a book. I smiled, at least now I could take care of all this business on my own.

I opened up google and started doing some searches. My first search, "Easy ways to kill someone," allowed my to find an article about easy ways to kill someone and not get caught. It seemed perfect to me.

There was a lot of good tips, such as not bringing my cell phone(which would be hard but I could manage) and some which didn't really apply to me, for example, don't kill someone you're romantically involved with. While there was plenty of tips for before and after murdering Ms. Pigvin, I didn't find any on the actual killing. I would have to google something different. Next I googled, "Different ways to kill a person," hoping that maybe something useful would come up. The most realistic way I found, was stabbing. It also sounded a lot funner than just suffocating Ms. Pigvin. I copied the useful information I found into my document, then saved it to my computer as "writing research". I satisfyingly brushed my hands together and jumped off of my bed. After dinner I planned on going supplies shopping.

A/N: Just wondering, do y'all think Dillon's going to get caught? Also thanks for reading!