Chapter 19

We left at seven forty five. Risa drove again. It annoyed me that she always drove.

"Do you think she'll even be home?" Risa asked. She took the turn onto Elijah. There were more cars than earlier on Elijah, most were on their way to leave town. Lorimar is not known for it's nightlife. Or day life. Or any life really.

"Judging by her Facebook page, she will," I stated.

She drove the rest of the way without another word. I wondered if she was as tired as I was. Two murders in one day, that must be some sort of record. I should get an award for my murderific talent.

Risa parked the car on the opposite side of the street.

"Dill," She began, with a long soft sigh. I looked at her and tilted my head.

"What?" I asked.

She sucked in her cheeks then spoke, "Do you think this will be the last?"

I shrugged my shoulders.

"It all depends on when Anna is satisfied," I stated. My sister yawned. It was as if murder was boring her.

"I can't believe we're doing this again," Stated my sister. I couldn't tell if she was excited or upset. Her voice read bored. But the rest of her, body language, facial expression and everything else, read excited. Risa was a mystery.

"Neither can I," I stated.

We stared at her house for eternity.

"Let's get this over with," Risa said. She unbuckled her seatbelt and swung open the door. She stepped out into someone's yard. "Damn it!" She exclaimed. Her nose wrinkled up in disgust. I unbuckled my seat belt and leaned over. She held up her shoe as she wrinkled her brow. The bottom of her shoe was coated in dog poop. I couldn't help but laugh. She growled as I burst into a fit of hysterics.

"Shut up Dillon!" She exclaimed as she put her shoe back on. She went to the trunk. I got out of the car and joined her.

We pulled out the supplies and headed to the house.
"Back door?" I asked.

We went around to the back. A tall white fence sheltered us from the neighbors view.

A/N: Sorry it's a bit shorter than sometimes.