Chapter 17

A/N:Sorry about the lack of posting lately! Hope you enjoy it!

Michael left my room before I could utter another word. I sat down on my bed and thought. I tried to think of a way to tell Michael, and not piss off Anna at the same time. It was no use.

I took a small catnap. But was awoken by my phone buzzing within minutes. I let out a frustrated groan then held the phone in front of my face. Sure enough, the text was from Anna. The text read:

"Don't forget, Sunday is the due date."

Anna's texts sounded as though they were from a teacher, reminding me about the weekend homework. In a sick way, Jennifer Polken was my homework. I didn't respond, but instead logged onto the computer.

I had little time to take care of my business. I had maybe an hour or two till dinner, and then right after dinner I would have to put the plan into action. I wondered why she was doing this, she was always a sweet innocent girl. It didn't make sense. I could understand why she would want Ms. Pigvin dead, but why Jennifer Polken?

I typed in Jennifer's name on the search bar. Then I scrolled through her thousands of social media profiles. It appeared she was a social butterfly. But I knew better. All of her posts were of memes. She really didn't have much of a social life after all. I went on her Facebook first. I dug through post after post, until at last, I found her address. It amazes me as to how much personal information you can find about someone over the internet. I copied her address and pasted it onto my word document. It was the same document I had used for all of Pigvin's information. I didn't need to do as much research with Jennifer as I had to do with Ms. Pigvin, as I already knew a whole lot about her just from Michael. I typed up all the information up in an e-mail to myself, then sent it. I wanted to make sure that all the information was easily accessible when I was on the job.

Once I had all the information I needed, I debate about whether or not to let Risa in on this job.

There were positives and negatives about her joining me. For one positive, she'd keep me company, plus I was pretty sure she had done this a thousand times before. On the negatives side, she was a total control freak. IN the end I decided I would tell her. II closed my laptop then left my bedroom. I went down the hall to Risa's room.