Chapter 14

A/N: Sorry I didn't post yesterday! Here's the chapter for yesterday, tomorrow's chapter will still be posted tomorrow!

I was on the phone with my good friend Michael.

"Dillon," Michael began.

"Yee?" I asked. I threw myself onto my bed beside Scott. Scott let out a meow then ignored me.

"Did you hear about Ms. Pigvin?" Michael asked me. Had the news of the murder already gotten out?

"Yep," I said. I stroked Scott's fur. Petting an animal works wonders on stress relief.

"I heard her brains were blown out and splattered against the wall," Michael said. I imagined a snakelike grin slithering across his face.

"Well whoever told you got it all wrong, the murderer had chopped up her body into bits and thrown into the creek," I stated. The second the words left my mouth I knew I had made the biggest mistake of my life. There was a long pause.

"Um, how'd you know that?" Michael said, I was speechless. "They haven't even found the body," He added.

I gulped. Not saying another word.

"Dillon," Michael said, letting out a long sigh, "Please tell me you had nothing to do with this?"

"I found the body," I said. I amazed myself with my ability of coming up with the perfect excuse.

"You did?!" Michael exclaimed, "Show me!"

That was just like Michael. I "find a body" and the first thought that comes to his mind is: Show me. Michael was a sick dude.

"Uh," I stated.

"Pleeaase!"Begged Michael.

I took a moment to stop and think. If I showed Michael the body, he wouldn't suspect me for killing Pigvin. Then again, he's such an idiot he'd think I didn't kill him even if I told him right then and there. My brain swam in a thousand thoughts tucked neatly within my skull. It pounded against my skull as though it was drowning. I didn't know what to do.

"Dillon, Dillon, DILLON!" Michael screamed into my ear.

"WHAT?!" I screamed back. I rubbed at my ringing ear and switched the phone from one ear to the other.

"Please show me it," He begged once more. I let out a tired groan. "I won't tell anyone, promise."

I stood up and paced the floor. I walked from one side to the other.

"Fine," I said. I still can't believe I had given in to him. I hung up the phone and sat back down on my bed. I thought, and I thought, and I thought. Until...

A/N: Thanks for reading!