Author's Note?

Heyy, I guess this would be considered an author's note?
To those who read A Loud Thud and a Splash of Blood, first of all thank you for reading, and extra thanks to those who commented and or voted. Some of you may know that I plan on writing a sequel in April for my Camp NaNo.(to those who didn't know: I'm writing a sequel in April for my Camp NaNo).
Now to the point, I'm starting to plan out the sequel, but I'm having a hard time figuring out where to begin. If y'all wouldn't mind taking a miniature survey(seriously it's tiny), then messaging it to me I would really appreciate it!

Survey:

1. If you were writing this book, where would you begin(timewise from the first book)?
a. Right after the first book.
(Basically the sequel would pick up right where the original left off)
b. Anywhere from 6 months to a year.
(So there would be some gaps but the sequel would take place relatively close to the original)
c. Anywhere from a year to five years
d. Anywhere from five to twenty years
e. Other idea(message it to me)

2. If you were reading this book in the future, would it turn you off if it mentioned more mature subjects?
a. Yes. The second I see the mere mention I will ditch the book.
b. I'd rather if it didn't, but might still read it.
c. If it wasn't described in detail, I'd be fine, if it was I would not.
d. I would love to see the book bring in more mature subjects as long as it's only mentioned or loosely described.
e. Other opinion(message me)

3. What would you think if there was a contest(by contest I mean you get credit and one will be chosen) to create a cover?
(Not multiple choice, think for yourself)

4. Final question! What did you like best about the first book? And what did you least like?

See that survey wasn't that big! 
I'd appreciate it if you took it, but if not, no hard feelings! Thanks!