Chapter 10

It was done. I had successfully completed my first hit man job, and hopefully, my last hit man job.

Risa pulled the bags out of her purse. She through them on the floor, then handed me the gloves. She stepped back, expecting me to do the dirty work. I let out a soft sigh. While it was annoying to have to do the dirty work, at least I could do it my way.

First, I pulled the rubber gloves onto my hands. They felt like giant's gloves. I reached out to the knife. It still stuck out of the pretty substitute's neck. I wrapped my slippery gloved hands around the knife. I pulled with all my might, and freed the knife from it's prison. A thick layer of blood coated it. It dribbled onto Ms. Pigvin's white sheets.

"Watch it!" Risa shouted. She crossed and uncrossed her arms. I shot a glare in her direction.

"What do I do with the knife?" I asked.

"Well, aren't you going to chop up the body first?" She asked, a 'duh' look written boldly across her firm lips.

Originally, I hadn't planned on chopping up the body, but it wasn't a bad idea. I listened to my sister. I stared at Pigvin's clean corpse. It was a shame it wouldn't look so clean when I was done with it.

I started with the head. I reinserted the blade into the wound. I sure wished Risa had told me to chop it up, BEFORE I had removed the blade. I put a knee on the bed to get a better grip. Then I yanked the blade through her throat. It was a rocky cut, and had not sawed off the head. After clearing a path through Pigvin's neck. I sawed through it as though it was wood.

Risa came to my side, she held out one of the trash bags. Her eyes instructed me to dump the head in. I grabbed a handful of Pigvin's straw like hair, and thrusted the hair(with the head attached), into the awaiting trash bag.

Risa let out a groan in disgust.

"What're you complaining about?" I asked her, "You're not the one sawing off a head."

Risa rolled her eyes, then let me go back to work.

I cut off the right arm next. The cuts were much smoother, and did not look like a middle schooler had taken at her flesh with a hacksaw.

Once again, Risa held out the bag, I tossed it in, then went to the next limb.

By the time I was done, I was a pro. The cuts on the last leg, looked as though a professional had sawed them off.

The last leg and torso was thrown into the garbage bag, along with my rubber gloves. Risa tied it off, and I wiped the sweat from my brow.

"Where do you plan on disposing this?" Risa asked, she held the garbage bag as far away from her body as possible.

"Lorimar Creek," I said. I then went to the bathroom and cleaned the knife.

Once the knife was stuffed back into my pocket, Risa and I left the house. For your information, I made her carry the bag.

We left the house through the basement door. I went first, and Risa with the bags followed. I led her back to the car, then popped the trunk. She stuffed the body into the trunk. Then lowered the door down, careful not to make a sound.

She slid into the driver's seat beside me. We then took off for Lorimar Creek.

A/N: And scene! Let me know what y'all think :)(I love getting feedback by the way)