20.) Spiritual Ascend

Okay, people. I know it's been a while but don't blame me...blame the fact I don't have a freaking laptop. So I'm stuck with an iTouch but I'm happy with it...I just can't edit the things that need to be bold/italic (I already fixed it)...

See that video at the side? YES, that's my classmates'. Please go check it out and give feedback. HAHAHA

Oh yeah, READ AmazingGurl101's story, 'Contrasting Forces'. IT'S REALLY GOOD!!! :D

VOTE, COMMENT, LIKE, TWEET, GOOGLE PLUS .... Whatever makes floats your boat :D

E N J O Y !

:D 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

Chapter Twenty

(Nate's POV)

"Lee?" I said, hesitantly. Oh, God. How do I say this without looking like a noob? How do I say that she's my partner? I backed out the first time I called her attention but since I did it again, I had to say it.

                "Yeah," She said, tilting her head a bit to the side, curiously. Damn! She was so beautiful tonight! I still can't believe she's my partner, too!

                I was about to answer her when I heard distant roars from the back of the school. My eyes widened for a fracture of a second but I recomposed myself before Leah could see anything. I guess that was just nothing. But then I felt Leah stiffen in my arms. Her breath caught and I had to ask, "Are you okay?"

                She began moving her fingers frantically behind my head. What the heck was she doing?

                "Um...I need to go to the bathroom. I'll be back in a few." She said, pushing herself away from me. Leah had this distracted expression on her face as she disappeared in the dancing crowd.

                This was my chance to find out what that noise was. I guess telling Lee would have to wait a little bit later. I needed to keep everyone safe. I may have said that it must be nothing but I just wanted to make sure. I didn't want to risk the life of the people here in school.

                I touched my ring-the one with the silver 'N'-and called the Warriors in the Brotherhood (a Spirit group that is full of boys). 'Guys, let's check that noise out.'

                'Sure.' They replied.

                I headed to the back part of the school and waited for my boys to arrive. I leaned on the wall beside the door to the back and crossed my arms over my chest. A few minutes later, they rounded the corner of the hallway.

                "About time," I said, smirking slightly.

                "Sorry, Nate," Victor said, grinning. "Had to charm my lady...if you know what I mean."

                "Ew...do not even say you made out with my cousin!" I said with a fake horrified expression. But I didn't mind, not really. He is, after all, her partner.

                Simon and the other guys chuckled. I smiled for a moment as I saw their happy expressions. I still couldn't believe we ALL ended up with our partners for the dance! I was proud of them; they had the guts to ask the person that was meant for them throughout their lives.