Chapter 2 : Another Things Should Be Revealed

"P'Arthit, can I ask you for help?", Kongpop opened conversation again once they got down off the taxi, in front of their dorms.

"Yes".

"Can you sleep over in my dorm tonight?".

Arthit's startled, a little bit. Wondering Kongpop's question is real enough. It's not like what he thinks like he slept over before.

"Why'd you ask?".

Kongpop amazed with Arthit's ask back.

"It's okay if you don't want to..".

Kongpop's trying to go back to the dorn. Arthit's in all confusion.

"Wait. Okay then. I'll get my clothes first."

"Let me go with you, P'Arthit."

Arthit nodded, agreeing. He knew that his boyfriend would never let him walking alone since then.

=====

Once they got Kongpop's dorm, Arthit ask to get shower first. It's 11pm already, he knew for sure that Kongpop also tired as him.

"P'Arthit, are you going to sleep now?", Kongpop ask him while preparing to bed.

"Yeah. But not too sleepy though", the man who already on the bed replied.

"Okay, I'll just turn off the light then."

As the light off, Kongpop went to bed toward Arthit. There's a silence about 1 minute before Kongpop started to talk.

"P'Arthit, how'd your task today with P'Nott and P'Prem?"

"It's done, not that difficult actually. We're just getting information from the places where we knew before. But yeah, we're a bit tired of the trip itself.. What about you? Everything's gone well?"

"I'm good, P'Arthit", Kongpop answered shortly.

"Yeah, good then."

Arthit stared at Kongpop a while. Trying to guess what kind of conversation he wanted to talk.

"P'Arthit, please don't get me wrong. But is it okay for us to come out to others about our relationship like we did in the party?", Kongpop broke the silence again.

" Yeah, I wonder you would ask that too, Kongpop. You want to know for sure?"

Kongpop nodded.

"Actually, I don't know for sure. But I can tell you that.. Mmm..."

"What is it, P'Arthit?", Kongpop asked, curiously.

" You're my first, Kongpop. You knew that I had crush to another person before, but
we didn't make it. As for you, it's the first time for me, to love, and getting love back. And... you're a man too. It's just.. totally new for me.. I don't even know how to treat you well as boyfriend. I just want our
relationship would go smooth, without thinking any jealousy like a little kid. I bet you have a lot of girls who crush on you. I'm just, don't want any other person bothering our relationship just because they don't know that there is me, who happen to be your boyfriend."

Arthit took a deep breath for a while, as Kongpop staring to him when he's
answering.

"It's the same for me too, Kongpop. I don't need anybody else hoping to get me. If there's one, of course. I just want it to be clear. People would look at me as yours, and.. yeah, you as mine."

Arthit tried to look at Kongpop, as his eyes keep staring at him too.

Five seconds in silence.

"Don't look at me like that!! Say something", Arthit's yell making Kongpop
a bit startled.

"Do you know what makes me like you, P'Arthit..?", Kongpop tried to make another hard question, unintentionally.

"What was it? Just tell me."

"First time I met you, you're a gentle person. I never knew that there's still one person who tried to make a chat like that to a stranger. Moreover, you convinced me to what I was thinking before that uncertain.
Then I knew it was you in the first day of hazing. I swore to you, P'Arthit, every yells that you made to us, or even to me, it didn't change my point of view at all to you. You're still P'Arthit who I met in the very
first day I was here. You got my attention since then. Especially, when you gave me those 2 oranges.. You're kind person, P'Arthit".

Kongpop saw a smiling face on Arthit's as he smiled.

"And thank you for letting me know the reason why you want our friends know
about our relationship. It doesn't mean that I'm afraid what my friends think about me."

Arthit tried to speak but Kongpop interrupt.

"But I'm concerned about you too, P'Arthit".

Arthit startled when Kongpop tried to stroke his hair, but he's letting him doing that. He felt.. somehow comfortable.

"Those 4 friends of mine accepted you, by the way. Actually, Nott knew there's something since.. I was avoiding you that time. But why'd you should concern about
me? Why should I give a damn to what people thinks? Just ignore them", Arthit sounds mad by Kongpop's question

"I didn't mean to, P'Arthit. As I said, I'm just concerned. I'm afraid if.. you'll go upset with me just because too many questions from your friends, and others. I'm sorry, P'Arthit. I'm just worried."

Now Kongpop's feeling guilty. Arthit's staring making him.. quiet for a while, without saying anything.

"Kongpop, would you promise something for me?", Arthit asked.

" Yes, P'Arthit."

"Promise me that you'll never overthink of anything before asking me".

Arthit's body is heading to Kongpop's now.

"I promise, P'Arthit."

Now their body heading to each other. There's smile on Arthit's face, once Kongpop touching his cheek.

" You know, P'Arthit, when the party started a while ago, I can't stop thinking about you. Wondering if you would come. Though I knew that you said you can't make it when I called you."

Arthit tried to reach Kongpop's hair with his hands. Tried to feel comfortable by doing such things.

"Sorry for making you wait that long."

Arthit whispered. Softly. As Kongpop's face getting closer to him. Locking his lips to Arthit's, long enough until his hands trying to reach Arthit's chest and play with it.

"Kongpop.. Wait..", Arthit's a bit startled by Kongpop's move to his chest.

"Mmm.. Can we go sleep now, please?", Arthit's whispering.

Arthit's not ready.

Sotus Fanfic : Our Love Storyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें