Chapter 16 : "Hold On To Me, Kongpop.." (Part 2 : Nothing Like Us..)

Kongpop put the note and the bracelet back into the box. His stare was... empty, as his breath was.. uncontrolled.

'I'm at your dorm, P'Arthit', Kongpop sent.

He sat back to the lounge, tried to calm his down. He needed to clear it, right now. Waiting 30 minutes is fine, instead of he avoided it, he didn't want get it worst.

'What happened?', Arthit sent.

'Nothing. Just want to meet you.', Kongpop sent.

'Okay, wait.', Arthit sent.

It's really 30 minutes of waiting until Arthit's face appeared.

"I think you must have something to tell, Kongpop. We just met yesterday", Arthit said once he entered his room.

"Nothing. I just want to meet you, P'Arthit.."

Arthit nodded.

"We meet everyday before, every minute. So I started to miss it now..", Kongpop added.

"Kongpop, don't say that.."

"Why I can't say so, P'Arthit?"

"Forget it. I'm going shower first.."

Kongpop found him.. somehow different. Should he ask about that guy straight away? He lie on the bed, took a deep breath many times.

15 minutes later he saw Arthit out of the bathroom.

"What is it, Kongpop?", Arthit asked when he found a gift box in his bed. He took a brecelet and the note inside.

"That's from the guy called Champ, P'Arthit", Kongpop said, took a sit. He kept staring at Arthit's eyes like he won't go away from it.

"P'Champ? But how?"

"It's sticking on your door, P'Arthit.. I found it once I got here.."

"And you opened it?", Arthit asked, as he read the small note inside.

"He said that, he wanted to give a surprise to his boyfriend who lives in his dorm.."

"So, you met him in here before?"

"Yes, about 30 minutes ago while I got here, then he came and sticking that thing. I thought he wanted do something bad to your door, but instead..", Kongpop stopped his words.

"But instead what, Kongpop? Go on.."

"But instead he gave a present, I guess. Like he said, he wanted to give his boyfriend a present", Kongpop added, with a flat sound.

Arthit startled, showing his curious face somehow. He didn't know how to explained. He's already stressful about his work earlier. Maybe he could be.. exploded if he could't hold it.

Arthit took a deep breath.

"Kongpop, so are you thinking that I have something with him?", Arthit asked, with a very low voice. He tried so hard to keep calm.

"I don't know, P'Arthit. He looked like had a crush on you, from his messages.."

"Messages? What messages?", now Arthit started to wonder again.

"Umm.. His messages, on your phone..."

"On my phone? So you read my messages too now?"

"Sorry, P'Arthit. But I couldn't h.."

Arthit cut his words.

"Kongpop, are you saying that you lose your faith in me?", Arthit asked, like for real, he's wondering what happen to his boyfriend.