Chapter 25 : The Precious Invitation

"Hello, P'Arthit.."

"Kongpop, I think I'm about to arrive at Chanthaburi bus terminal in 5 minutes.."

"Okay, P'Arthit. I'm waiting at the exit door as usual.."

"You're already in there?"

"Yes, P'Arthit.."

"Okay, wait for me.."

Kongpop turned off his phone, waiting for his future husband in the lounge where everybody else waited.

It's been a month since Arthit confessed to his dad about their relationship. His dad was softer than before when he tried to explain it one more time last week. But still, his dad needs time, his mom kept telling him about that. At least, he already told his dad that he's in relationship with Kongpop, and he meant to marry him in the near time.

5 minutes later, he saw Kongpop, standing near the exit door, staring back at him, smiling.

"How's the trip, P'Arthit? Tired?", Kongpop asked when Arthit reached him.

"Not really. I was sleeping in the bus.."

Kongpop smiled.

A minute later, they got in the car.

"Mom is waiting for you, P'Arthit. She kept asking me whether you come or not.."

"Really? I wonder what is happening.."

"I don't know. Maybe she's missing her future son in law.."

"Did she ask something?"

"Nothing.. She already knew many things about you, didn't she?"

"Right.."

"So, you have 2 days off on Monday and Tuesday, right?"

"Yeah, I already noticed the acceptance letter last Friday. Why?"

"Just ask, P'Arthit. I'm just happy to know you'll stay a little longer in my house. Your house too, soon.."

Arthit smiled. Did he ever think that he would live with Kongpop in this town? Maybe, he thought.

They arrived at home 30 minutes later.

It's 5PM, Saturday.

"Mom..", Kongpop greeted his parents in the living room, while they're watching TV.

"Son.. Ohh.. Arthit, dear.. Finally you're home..", his mom stood up and reached them.

"Swattdee khrup, mom.. How are you.. and dad?", Arthit asked.

"We're fine. It's so good to see you again.. You must be tired, right?"

Arthit just gave a smile.

"Take a rest first.. I'll call you two later for dinner..", his mom added.

"Yes, mom. Thank you..", Arthit answered.

A minute later, they're in Kongpop's room.

"Why are you smiling?", Arthit asked, when he saw his boyfriend gave him a smile, without any reason.

"Nothing, P'Arthit. I'm just happy. Mom always happy to see you here.."

Arthit smiled. He reached Kongpop, and put his hands on Kongpop's shoulder.

"Do you wanna know my feeling at the moment?", Arthit asked.

Kongpop shooke his head.

"Just like your mom. I'm happy to see you here in front of me.."