Chapter 9 : Don't Mess With My Love!!! (Part 2 : Be Okay, P'Arthit..)

Arthit and Nott already arrived at Nott's uncle home at 3PM. They would stay there for the next 2 weeks.

"Hey Arthit, let's go to copy center. We need to copy some documents. I got it from email just now", Nott asked him.

"Okay, is it far from here?"

"Not really.."

Arthit felt free for a while. At least there must be something to do, instead of thinking too much about the stupid letter he read. He didn't even know Kongpop's reaction. And to make it worst, he lied to Kongpop that he hadn't read the letter. Hope this little lying won't get him in trouble.

"Nott, we had the schedule for the next 2 weeks, right?", Arthit asked, tried to make conversation.

"Yeah, haven't you read it?", Nott asked back.

"I've read only the points actually".

Nott gave him the schedule.

"Check it again, Arthit. I probably missed something. I made 2 weeks estimation, in 12 days. But if we can make it tight in the first 6 days, we can make it in day 9, I bet. So we can go back faster. I'm getting stressed knowing how hard we want to meet the professor for the latest the report".

"Easy, Nott. Why are you so stressful?", Arthit tried to chill his friend. It's weird to find him like that.

"It's okay, Arthit. I rely on you, seriously".

"Okay. Let's do it".

They done it around 5.30PM. When they're about to go back to home, Arthit's phone rang.

"Hello, Kongpop.."

"P'Arthit, sorry for calling you just now.."

"It's okay. Where are you?"

"In library, doing some task. Wanna go home now. Are you busy..?"

"Not really, we're going back to Nott's uncle home. Just finishing some stuff for tomorrow".

"I see. So, you're with P'Nott now?"

"Yeah.."

"Are you tired, P'Arthit? You sound so.."

"No, I'm okay, Kongpop. I'm just tired of the trip".

"Okay then. Take a rest, P'Arthit. I think I'm gonna go home now.."

"Okay. Take care.."

"You too, P'Arthit.. Bye.."

Arthit hung up. The man beside him, who's driving the car, found something to talk. To tease him, more precisely.

"Already missed him?", Nott asked.

"Hey Nott, please don't start..", Arthit looked shy, actually.

Nott smiled. He knew for sure that his bestfriend finally found his happiness. He found it a bit change in Arthit's behavior for the past 2 months. The ex-head hazer now is more calm, looking happy naturally, like there's hidden enthusiasm that finally exploded. Such a different person since he knew from the very beginning in 1st year.

"Nott, it's 6PM, let's have dinner first".

"Okay. My aunt called be before, she said that we should have dinner at home. So we can't go anywhere tonight.

"Oh.. Okay.."

Arthit found it lucky, this project in his 3rd-year seems not that difficult. He's a bright student, actually. He had friend who gave another support, at least he saved the accommodations for the place he stayed, which was quite comfortable as home. There should be nothing to worry for this project. And it should be the same thing as he thought about Kongpop: nothing to worry. But he's still trying.