Chapter 26 Extended : A Beautiful Night

Warning!!!

There's mature content in this chapter.

It's a spin off story, extended version of last chapter, the scene of their first night as a married couple. Skipping this part won't influence the main story.

Enjoy..!!

#######

An hour later, they're in a room.

They found it.. suprise. The bed was covered by various flowers, came with a typical air freshener in the room. Just like a common room for new married couple.

"Kongpop, who did it?", Arthit wondered.

"I don't know, P'Arthit. My mom must have asked someone.."

Kongpop saw a smile from Arthit's face. Then he got a hug from Arthit. The very best hug he's ever gad from Arthit.

"Kongpop, how many times I've told you that I'm very happy today..", Arthit spoke slowly and in a low voice.

"I didn't count it, P'Arthit. It must be countless, just like how much my love for you.. Countless.."

Arthit released his hug.

"I love you, P'Arthit..", Kongpop whispered.

"I love you too, Kongpop.."

Kongpop stroked Arthit's hair gently, feeling the soft of the hair. He looked at the face, deeply, as he saw the beautiful thing that he ever saw in his life. He touched every part of Arthit's face. The forehead, down to the eyes, the cheeks, the lips..

Arthit closed his eyes, feeling the warm of Kongpop's hand. It's the new thing for him, actually. He loved the warm. Then he felt Kongpop kissed his forehead, down to the space between his eyes, to his nose, to his cheeks..

Arthit could feel the warm of Kongpop's breath. His cheeks felt the warm of Kongpop's lips for a couple times.

"I'm addicted to you, P'Arthit..", Kongpop whispered on his ears.

Arthit felt it tickled once Kongpop licked his ears.

"Oouughhh.. Kongpop.."

Arthit's moaning made Kongpop stopped for a while.

"You're so... beautiful, P'Arthit..", Kongpop whispered the simple words to his ear.

Arthit let the man do the things by his instinct. He's just closed his eyes, and felt the warm that Kongpop gave.

Kongpop continued to kiss his ears, lick it for a couple of times, then he moved to the lips, that waiting for its turn to be kissed.

Kongpop couldn't help everytime he kissed Arthit's lips, warm and sweet. He opened his lips, to let Arthit's lips locked it, and soaked on his. He sucked Arthit's lips, gently and slowly, as he felt like his bloods running all over his body, in a rush to the edge of his body, giving the sensation to every part of his body.

"Mmmmhhhh...", Arthit started to make anothing moaning sound, made him turned on, gaining.

Kongpop saw Arthit's eyes opened for a couple times while their lips locked each other, seeing the love that he gave. The eyes like were saying, that's the best part of the kissing, it wanted more and more.

Once Kongpop saw Arthit's eyes closed again, he accelerated the kisses, and deeper, tried to find the tounge of Arthit.

Arthit could feel Kongpop's hand touched his cheeks one more time, as he felt his tounge sucked by Kongpop. He liked the way Kongpop did that part, he felt his body was flying away so high.