Chapter 13 : One Sacred Promise

It's Monday, the first day of the new semester of the year. Kongpop turned to 2nd semester, as Arthit turned to 6th semester. They made some agreement, by the way, once they had their pillowtalk months ago.

1. Going together to the campus if they have class about the same time, or at least 1 hour difference. The same rule when they're leaving the campus.
2. They don't have to get lunch together, considering they have friends to hang out with. Although almost all their friends knew their relationship, but they still have to act normal. For certain conditions, they could have lunch together if they have a chance for it.
3. They make their own breakfast and dinner. For certain conditions, they would go out.
4. To avoid boring times, they decided to go somewhere near Bangkok, visiting new places, at least once in 2 weeks. Side note, if only Arthit doesn't have any task out of the city.
5. They promise to love each other until the end of time.

The point no. 5 would be Kongpop's idea, which was rejected by Arthit immediately.

"We should make that agreement in one special day", Arthit edited Kongpop's words. Which made Kongpop "attacked" Arthit that time when they made agreement.

In the afternoon after their first day, they got themselves right into the dorm, without getting anywhere else.

"Kongpop, I was wondering to call your mom. I wanna ask permission to do my thesis in there.."

"You're doing thesis this semester, P'Arthit?"

"I'm taking the thesis next semester. Just preparing from now. Beside, I also wanna know your mom's reaction if I call her.."

"Yeah.. Go ahead. Can you please make it loudspeaker? I wanna hear it too.."

Arthit nodded.

"Oh by the way, does your mom know my number?", Arthit asked.

"I already asked her to save your number, P'Arthit.."

Then he dialed the number. Took a long time enough to answer.

"Hello Arthit, dear.."

"Hello, mom. Sorry for bothering you this time.."

"It's alright. I'm just got home. What happened, dear?"

"Umm.. Mom, I think I'll take my thesis next semester. I wonder if you permit me to do the research at your factory.."

"Of course I give you permission. So are you going here again, soon?"

"I'll arrange the time first, mom. I'll tell you if I wanna go there.."

"Oh.. Okay, dear. Just let me know.."

"Okay mom, thank you so much.."

"Wait, Arthit dear.. Are you home yet?"

"Yes, mom.."

"May I ask you something?"

"What is it, mom?"

"Please take care of Kongpop. Since I can't look out for him directly.."

"Oh.. Yes, mom. I will.."

"Okay, dear.. Be good in there.."

"Yes, mom. Bye.."

"Bye.."

Arthit hung up, stared at Kongpop's face that full of smile already.

"I can't believe it, P'Arthit. She didn't sound like that the last time.."

"Yeah. I'm happy too, Kongpop.."

"I need to ask P'Sa, P'Arthit. She must knew something..", Kongpop grabbed his phone, then started type something.