Chapter 3 : The Very First Time, With You..

It's 8AM, Sunday morning.

Kongpop's just got back to the dorm bringing breakfast. He saw P'Arthit
still lying on bed, playing his phone.

"Where did you go? Why don't you bring your phone."

Kongpop's smiling.

"I bought breakfast, P'Arthit. I won't wake you. Do you want to have breakfast now, P'Arthit?", Kongpop asked.

Arthit get off the bed. Trying to find what Kongpop brings.

"Okay..", Arthit answered.

While Arthit's go to bathroom, Kongpop's preparing the breakfast. He knew
for sure that Arthit probably would be angry to wake this "early", but not
since they're being together.

"Where did you buy it, Kongpop?", Arthit break the silence, when they started eating.

"Usual place. It's good, isn't it?", Kongpop wondered.

"Yeah. Let's try to cook ourself next time. I'll cook for you. We can save more money if we cook ourself, you know".

Kongpop suddenly cough when hearing "I'll cook for you" words. It's like..

"You'll cook for me, P'Arthit?", Kongpop asked, like he can't believe what
he had just heard.

"Yeah, why not? You don't believe my cooking skills, huh?".

Just a very bright smile, that's the answer he could give to Arthit. It's the very first time they had another talk about their improvement life since they're being together.

"Let me clean the table, okay?", Arthit offered once they finished the meal.

"P'Arthit, do you want to go somewhere today?", Kongpop asked, while
sitting in the bed, and turning on the TV.

"Mmm.. I think I want to buy some stuffs for the project. You wanna come?".

"Yeah, wanna go now?".

"What about at 11?"

"Okay, P'Arthit".

It's still around 90 minutes to go. Then Arthit decided to go watching TV
with Kongpop. Although the show is kinda uninteresting. So, he tried to make clear
things up, about last night.

"Kongpop, about something you wanna do last night, are you upset?", Arthit sat next to Kongpop, asking without seeing his eyes.

"What is it, P'Arthit?"

"Mmm... I'm sorry. I'm just.. not ready to do that".

Kongpop looked at Arthit, still wondering.

"For real, I've never done that with anyone, Kongpop. So.. It would be the
first.. with you", Arthit saying, a little bit shy.

"You're not angry, aren't you?", he added.

Now Kongpop got what Arthit's mean. It took long enough for him to know,
actually. It's just, something that sounds awkward to talk in the morning.
But again, it's Arthit who started, he can't deny.

"P'Arthit.. Mmm.. I've never done 'that thing' before too...", Kongpop answering, slowly.

"You kidding, right? Don't say you've never had girlfriend/boyfriend before!", Arthit shocked for sure of Kongpop's answer.

"P'Arthit, should we talk about this?"

"Why not? Is it wrong?"

Kongpop hesitated.

"Hope you're not angry at me, P'Arthit. Actually.. I had a girlfriend, just
one. When I was 10th grade. But it's not long, maybe around 2 months. There's nothing happened between me and her, if you know what I mean. I was just found out that, she only wanted me to buy some stuffs from me. Then she's getting too much, so I decided to reject everything she wanted me to buy for her. And the other days, I caught her being with another guy at mall."