Chapter 15 : "Hold On To Me, Kongpop.." (Part 1 : Me, You, And Him)

Arthit was standing in front of tower, building of the head office of the biggest electronic company in Bangkok, Thailand. After he registered himself in the main lobby, he took the elevator and press the 9 button.

Once he reached the 9th floor, he saw the sign of his department that he wanted to go on the right side.

"Good morning. I want to meet Mr. Ha, head of Quality Control of Production", he said to the receptionist.

"Any appointment before?", the woman asked.

"Yes. I'm Arthit Rojnapat, for new employee meeting", he said.

"Appointment at 10 for the new employee?", she asked back.

"Yes.."

"Okay. You can wait in the main lounge in there, because we're still waiting the other 4 to come..", she said as she pointed the lounge was located.

"Thank you.."

He walked to the lounge where there were a man and 2 women of his age already in there. He smiled to them once he sat beside the man.

After 8 of them gathered, they got in a small meeting room. Then there's man and young woman came in.

"Good morning, everyone. You can call me Ha. Maybe some of you already knew me once we had Early Recruitment Go To Campus. Today, as I confirmed you before, we will give you maybe a little explanation about new employees. We'll give you a copy of your Offering Letter, which is allowed to be brought home..", Mr. Ha explained.

"Here's I introduce you Miss Ann, from Human Capital Department..", he added. The young woman smiled, while she's giving each of them a copy of 10-pages document.

"Hello, I'm Ann. You can read it first, if there's a question you could ask me or Mr. Ha. First of all, it's an Offering Letter for your 3 months of On the Job Training here. And your first day would begin on the 1st of next month. So, it would be next Tuesday..", she explained.

An hour later, Arthit and the others allowed to go home. They would meet again at their first working day.

Arthit finished his bachelor degree in 3,5 years, about 2 months ago. Then a week later, there's a program from the biggest electronic company called "Early Recruitment Go To Campus" where he applied in, and he passed all the stages. He applied for the position Quality Control Junior Staff at Production Department, where Mr. Ha would be his supervisor.

Once he's in the elevator, he sent a picture to Kongpop, the cover of his Offering Letter, where his name on it.

Then there's a reply, many smile and love icons.

'Where are you, P'Arthit?', Kongpop sent.

'Still in the office. About going back home now', Arthit sent.

'Can we have lunch together today?', Kongpop sent.

'Sure. Where?', Arthit sent.

'The canteen near our dorm. My class finished at 12', Kongpop sent.

'Okay', Arthit sent.

It's 11AM. It took about 45 minutes by taking MRT to the dorm, so he could get there earlier. Better be earlier than late, he thought.

"P'Arthit, may I read those? The document you showed me before?", Kongpop asked while they're waiting their food.

"Sure..", as he gave the documents.

Kongpop smiled so bright reading the documents. It's a new thing for him.

"So P'Arthit, for the next 3 months you're in On the Job Training, and you'll have basic salary monthly too?", Kongpop asked. Surprised somehow.