Chapter 8 : Don't Mess With My Love!!! (Part 1 : Stupid Letter)

Living together didn't mean they would spend their times together 7 days and 24 hours. In fact, Arthit still had so many tasks to do, including his project which need him to go out of town for more. It sucks actually, but he knew for sure the priority would be his study first, as having Kongpop on his side.. it's different priority which is.. equal, somehow.

Time went by as the Monday morning come.

"P'Arthit, what time will you go?", Kongpop asked, while he's preparing his books for the class today.

"Around 10, I guess. Nott will pick me up", Arthit answered, as he saw the clock. It's still 8.20AM.

"You're going to go now?", he added, staring at Kongpop while getting ready, looked so handsome, he thought.

"Yes, P'Arthit. I have a class at 9".

"Yeah, I know it.."

Suddenly, Arthit felt it weird, he just can't let go of Kongpop like that. He's about to go for.. another 2 weeks! 'Damn project!', he cursed to himself.

"Right then.. I'll call you once I got there, the trip would be around 4 hours", Arthit added.

"Of course you should call me, P'Arthit. And everynight before you wanna sleep too..".

"I can't promise everynight, Kongpop."

"Why not..?"

"Why should everynight..?"

"Just to make sure that you're always okay in there, P'Arthit".

Arthit lost again.

"P'Arthit, I think I've got to go now.."

"Yeah.. Take care.."

"You too, P'Arthit".

Kongpop hold Arthit's right hand. And kissed it, as the next thing he kissed Arthit's forehead. Long enough, let's say as long as Arthit left him for the next 2 weeks, so he couldn't make a kiss like that. That would be.. their habit since then, kissed their foreheads each other, even they're about to go to canpus.

Once Kongpop took a step, Arthit hold him.

"Kongpop.. Wait.."

Arthit can't help it. He couldn't understand himself.

"Can you hug me?"

The man who meant to leave suddenly changed his movement. His Arthit said something he wanted to do so. Then there's a hug. A tight one.

"Be a good boy here while I'm going, okay?"

"I will, P'Arthit. You too.. Don't forget to eat on time even though you're busy.. I would know if you're late to eat".

Kongpop's threat is now being his concern. It's like not the first time he had an ordered from Kongpop. Back then when he's sick, Kongpop became so talktative. So stressful, actually.

Once they released the hug, they couldn't help it. Kongpop locked Arthit's lips. Passionately.

"I'm going, P'Arthit".

"Yeah, take care.."

As Kongpop left the dorm, there's someone knocked the door in the next 10 minutes. Arthit opened the door and saw a girl standing behind it.

"Ow.. P'Arthit.. Sorry.. Is this Kongpop's dorm?"

"Yes.. Sorry, but who are you?"

"I'm.. Joy, his friend, from the 1st year.. Can I meet him?"

"He's just left.."

"To the campus..?"

"Yes.. Any messages?"