Chapter 11 : Welcome To My Hometown, P'Arthit.. (Part 1 : First Impression)

Kongpop was sitting in a bench near canteen that day, waiting for Arthit. All his friends just left minutes ago, after having togetherness before the holidays. It's their last day in the first semester.

He logged on to his academic account, to check his final GPA, hopefully it's updated.

And yes, it's updated. He took 8 classes this semester, which 5 of them, he got A. And the rest was B. Total GPA 3.6, was that good enough?

'P'Arthit, have you checked final GPA? It's out today', - Kongpop sent.

No reply in the next 10 minutes.

'I haven't checked it. I'm still consulting with lecturer', - Arthit sent.

'My final GPA is 3.6, is it good, P'Arthit?', - Kongpop sent.

'Not bad', Arthit sent.

Not bad? It means, it's not good enough? Kongpop asked himself.

'Do you want me to check yours, P'Arthit?', - Kongpop sent.

'Go ahead. ID 1415-0606-0206, password 02060062', - Arthit sent.

Kongpop was shocked, for real. Arthit gave his ID and password just like that..? And.. the password, was it real..? 02060062..? Arthit combined their ID together.

'Check my final GPA and this semester GPA only', - Arthit added.

'Wait, P'Arthit', - Kongpop sent.

Then he logged Arthit's account. There's a long list of table of his classes he took since 1st semester until 5th semester, and the GPA score appeared on the right side of the table. He looked at his 1st semester GPA, it's 3.75. What a bright student, he's somehow amazed.

'Your final GPA is 3.32, as for this semester GPA is 3.4, P'Arthit', - Kongpop sent. He also took a screenshot from his phone and sent it to Arthit.

'Thank God. Where are you, Kongpop? I'm done', - Arthit sent.

'I'm near the canteen, P'Arthit. Okay, I'll wait you at the parking place', - Kongpop sent.

'Okay', - Arthit sent.

When they're got their dorm, it's about 5.30 PM.

"Kongpop, I'll go shower first. I think I won't cook today. Let's go out somewhere"

And yes, as Arthit promised before, he wanted to cook for both of them, once they lived together. He's doing it most of the times, except lunch time.

"Yeah, P'Arthit. Then I'll start packing"

Arthit nodded. Their plan months ago about visiting Kongpop's home, it became reality. They'll go tomorrow morning.

Kongpop started packing. Including Arthit's clothes and all other stuffs.

At 7PM, they're ready to go. Kongpop asked Arthit the destination.

"Just go first. I'll direct you later", Arthit answered.

Around 30 minutes later they arrived at Pizza Hut restaurant.

"P'Arthit, how do you know that I like pizza?", Kongpop asked. More like teasing.

"What? I don't know you like pizza. I go here because I wanted to. It's been a long time since I go here the last time".

Kongpop smiled.

It's Friday night. They took one table in a non-smoking room. The restaurant looked full, actually.

"P'Arthit, I'm so proud of you. Your final GPA, I mean..", Kongpop started the conversation once the waiter gave them the menu.