Chapter 24 : Just One Stare (Part 2 : Would You Be Mine Forever?)

They walked slowly, feeling the steps of their foot, tried to feel the same atmosphere 8 years ago. That time, both of them had no idea, that the bridge would be the witness where their love story started in there.

Arthit felt it so touchy, the strong memories came into his mind. He couldn't believe that Kongpop also took him there.

Then they stood at the same place, making the same pose.

It's been a minute of silent. Feeling the wind, and the cars' sound behind them passing by.

Arthit turned to look at him, smiling.

"So...?", Arthit started, staring at his boyfriend made him feel that moment was perfect.

"It feels good to be here again, P'Arthit..", Kongpop answered without looking.

"Yeah..", Arthit nodded.

"What you asked me years ago, in here.. I'm still remember it clearly, P'Arthit. And I'm planning to go on with it. Going whereever you go, without knowing where you're going, and where your destination is, and until this moment.. I'm still here, P'Arthit.. Right beside you..", he stared at Arthit now, as he could see Arthit eyes stared back.

Arthit smiled, realizing the man next to him, kept his words.

"And.. Thank you, P'Arthit.. For trying to get to know me better since then.."

The cars' sound behind them were so loud for about 10 secs. Kongpop stopped his words for a while.

"So, P'Arthit.. 8 years, I already got enough to get to know you wholly, and I accepted all about you. And I hope that you would feel the same about me.."

Kongpop smiled, as he won't let Arthit to speak.

"You know, P'Arthit.. Once I told you, that you're my only sun, and I promise that it will always be like that forever.."

"What are you talking about, Kongpop..?"

Kongpop turned to look at Arthit, as he pulled out a ring box from from his pocket, then he opened it.

"I want to keep that promise, P'Arthit. Until the rest of our time, until we're getting old together.."

He took a deep breath.

"Will you marry me, P'Arthit..?"

He stared at Arthit's eyes, quite long enough. Just one stare of him, he could make a guess for the answer.

He didn't get answer yet, but suddenly he got a hug from Arthit. Then he heard "yes" whispering answer on his ear.

This time, Arthit won't let his tears fell down. He's so happy, he's stronger enough to handle his emotion.

Once Kongpop released his hug, he put the ring on Arthit's finger, as he got another hug from Arthit.

It's the most beautiful night they ever had so far. 8 years they spent their lifes together. After 8 years, they decided to go to the next level.

"Thank you, P'Arthit, for making me the most happiest man in the world..", Kongpop said, after they calm themselves from the most exicted moment.

"And thank you, for letting me know, that you still by my side until now..", he added.

Arthit was speechless, he couldn't say any words but smile.

"So.. Should we go back now?", Arthit asked 15 minutes later, after they got enough, they got back in the car. Kongpop could see Arthit's smile, never fade.

"P'Arthit, why are you smiling?", Kongpop teased.

"You should know the answer, right?", Arthit answered without looking at him.

Sotus Fanfic : Our Love Storyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें