Summary

" You're one of my favorite authors and this is coming from someone who reads 320 books, you're an AMAZING writer and I can't wait to see what happens in the second book, well what else happens😉💗💗💗"
- boldblue369

"This Series is so addicting, I stayed up till 5 in the morning to finish it. You make the book addicting in a good way! Keep up the amazing work you've doing, and definitely the romance <33"
- FangirlStudious

"I love this book. I read it everyday, I think you did a wonderful job writing it😘😊"
- sanaahope

"You inspire me to keep writing my book. All you have done was worry about how good your book is, but I can promise you. It's more than I've could've done. Thank you for making this amazing story, and BAILEY NEEDS TO COME BACK"
- mia_p_bawss

__________________

IF YOU HAVE NOT READ THE FIRST BOOK, 'Room 603' then do NOT read this book! It will make no sense!

I thank you all for clicking on the 2 book! 🖤
So here is the summary for the book:

"You don't understand" I yell!

"Why don't I" he shout "explain to me. So I can understand."

He pushes his hand in his pocket and then runs his fingers through his hair. "I love you" I say pointing to my chest.

I feel the tears running down my face, but this time I can't and I won't stop them. I've been holding this in for too long. So long that I don't know who I am anymore. I've lost sight of who Rilen Hamilton really was.

He looks at the floor then at me. "You don't love me" he laughs.

I'm taking back at his laugh. I hear it ring in my head. I put my finger to my temple and hold it there for a second. Then everything we have been through runs through my head. "I do love you." I look blankly at his face.

"Will you stop"

I shake my head and then continue. "I love you so much that I would have went to Europe just to see you. I love you so much that I would buy you a whole store of gummy bears that way you could forever be happy. I love you so much that I would stop re-reading those freaking book, if that meant I would have more time with you." I cry.

"Stop"

I close my eyes and shake my head.

"-but most importantly. I love you so much that if you are happy with her. That if you get those butterfly feelings In your stomach when you see her. Then I understand. Because if you are happy, then I am happy"

He just stares at me. His blue eyes slowly turn green. When he blinks a tear falls from his face. "This is for you" I say walking up to him and placing something in his hand.

I turn and exit the door.

No regrets.
____________

Rilen Hamilton. You all know her!

Bailey Thomas. Maybe we really don't know what is going through his pretty little head.

When Bailey comes back to see that Rilen isn't over him. What will happen? Will they make up for their loss time or will someone walk out again..?

Read more to find out.