Chapter thirteen

I updated chapter 12+13+14

Much love!

QOTC: Favorite YouTuber?

MA: BookOfKen! ❤️❤️❤️ #bookclub

Chapter thirteen

It's been about 2 days after that whole stupid incident that happen with Bailey and I. But right now I don't care. Because Right now I'm currently cuddling with my true love. Toby wanted to stay over. He complained that I'm always over at his place that he wanted to sleep in mine bed with me.

I eyes scan over the room to see if anything has been moved. It doesn't even seem like Bailey has came in. Thank god. I don't really want no Bailey drama.

I throw my leg over Toby's body. "Good morning baby" I say to him.

I run my little fingers up and down his chest slightly tracing his abs. "Rilen it's too early" he says pulling me down to him. I stuff my face in the crook of his neck.

Taking deep breaths.

One. By. One.

"Oh my god Rilen" he shouts slightly smirking. "You're killing me Rilen."

"Ah, You're killing me smalls" I grin.

"Your bed sucks man. Let's sick to staying at my house" he says rolling over causing me to go off of him.

"Will do" I say laying next to him. I lay my hand on his cheek then run it through his hair.

His eyes flickered open to see mine. I push my lips out letting him know I want a kiss. He leans in and slaps a simple kiss on my lips. I tilt my head.

He leans in and kisses me again this time he is gentle with me. I lift and throw my leg around him. His hands wrap around me and grab my butt griping it hard. I run my tongue over his bottom lip. He shakes his head letting me enter.

The best kisses come from him.

•••

Toby and I got dressed and decided to head out. He said he has a surprise for me. But I'm really wondering what this surprise is. "Is it chocolate" I ask as he is driving?

"No" he shakes his head.

"Omg is it a puppy. Are you getting me a puppy?" I Bounce with joy.

"No." He says.

I raise my eyebrow. "What is better than a puppy" I ask?

"Money to get a puppy" he answers.

"Oh so you are gonna give me the money to let me go pick out my own puppy" I ask grinning.

"Not quite."

"What do you mean Toby?"

"Your gonna use your own money" he says.

"What. Do. You. Mean."

He pulls into his work. "You're getting a job" he says.

"Really" I ask looking at him with excitement.

Then I realize. Working is no fun. "Really" I ask in a different tone.

"You will love it! I promise" he says griping my hand.

I bolt up and walk to the door. Ready to see if this is what I want. "I've already talked to Tammy the manager and she said To give you like a tour type of thing".

I went to grab his hand but he shook his head no. I guess he wants to be professional. Ugh that's stupid.

He walks me to the kitchen part and explains me everything they cook and make. Then he showed me the break room where you get an hour of a break each day. "Most places only give 10-20 minutes of a break. We want the best for our employs"

I bet he has to say that.

After 20 minutes of him telling me the past about the coffee shop and how much they want the best for the Employees and the customers. But mainly the customers.  "So what do you think? Do you think this is a place you can picture yourself working at" he ask me?

I slid my hand into his but hide it so he couldn't complain. "Yes" I lie.

I absolutely hate it here. But I would do it with Toby any day. "Good let me go get you an application" he walks off into the back.

I guess I'm gonna get a job.

Ding

Meet me in schools caf.
-A.a.ron

•••
Toby gave me the application and told me to turn it in by tomorrow. I shook my head and told him I had to go somewhere. That I would meet him at his place in an hour.

I walk into the schools cafeteria where Arin told me to meet him. I've haven't  stepped foot in here for a while. I sit down and play on my phone. After about 5 minutes I lose my patience. I look all around not seeing a sight of him.

I look over to my right to see a group of people all huddled together. Maybe that's him. You know how Arin is. He loves the attention.

I walk over to the group.

"Good morning baby"

I walk closer.

"Rilen it's too early"

I push past at least 10 people.

"Oh my god Rilen. You're killing me Rilen"

I look down to see a laptop on the table but what is before my eyes is unbelievable. It's a video of Toby and I From this morning. "Nice sex tape" someone shouts behind Me.

"Is that her" someone ask?

"D*mn that's a nice a**"

"I would love to eat some of that"

•••

-Maddddddiiiee Out!:)