Chapter Thirty

I will be posting chapters 29,30,31

Question of the chapter:
What to you hope to achieve in 2019?

My answer:
Lose some weight 😳🙄🙄

Chapter 30

"Toby" I say.

"What are you going to tell me" he ask?

I push myself up off of my belly and into a criss Cross applesauce. "Um" I wipe off my mouth.

"I was gonna say that-"

"DADDDDDDDDDDDDDDIIIIIIEEE" Cam comes running into Toby's arms and falls down in his lap.

I look at Toby then at Cam. "Rilen" she pulls me into a hug.

"Hey my angel" I hug her tightly.

"Rilen too tight" she giggles at me. 

"Sorry love" I smile pulling back. When I pull back she looks at me with her bright blue sparkly eyes.

I can't tell Toby now, with Cam here. I may be a kinda sorta bad person but not that bad. "Rilen" Toby says getting my attention.

"Yes" I say.

Cam walks over and sits in Toby's lap. "You were saying."

I shake my head. "It was nothing."

•••

I tell Clare I was gonna walk down the street to get some food and I will be back. I walk to the Shack so I can hang out with Brandon. I walk in and stand in line just wanting something to drink. "Can I a large Diet Coke please" I hand her a 5.

She hands me my change and shouts my order behind her. "It will be out in just a little bit" she said with no joy in her system what so ever.

It's a drink. What do you mean in a little bit?

I walk to the side just standing in view of the door so I will see Brandon walk in. After a while of watching little kids walk by and a couple fighting I hear my order being shouted.

"Thank you" I grab my drink and walk to a table. As soon as I sit down Brandon comes running to me. "Is that my Riley" he motions me to come to him.

I jump down to meet him in the middle. It felt like that romance movie where 2 people that are in love meet in the middle to make-out. But this is completely different. "So how are you doing love" he pulls away from me.

I take a seat and tuck my hair behind my ear, "I am" I take a huge breath in, "I'm getting by."

We walk over to the table and take a seat. "What's up babe" he takes my hands into his.

"I'm good, ya know. Life" I said beating around the bushes. He lowers his head and looks me into the eyes. "It's me Riley. Brandon. Your best friend, you can talk to me."

I feel my heart tugging. My eyes start to water and the tears start to fall. I close my eyes and the flashes of lights begin to flash all over. Memories flow through my head like a stream.

I open my eyes not wanting to go back. Then I look up seeing just Brandon, everything else just froze. Him and I trying to conquer the world together. "I'm not okay."

I didn't feel him do it, but he reached over and placed his hand on mine. Squeezing it, letting me know that he is there. "I'm a total disaster. I don't remember anything and I don't know who I love. My heart is telling me Toby. But my head is telling Bailey, but I don't know. I have this feeling for Bailey. I don't know If it is a good one or a bad one. Every-time I think of him or see him. I have a gut feeling. He was a huge part of my past life and I have to find out.."

I close my eyes to see totally darkness.

I felt his warm body hug me from the side and I just held on because that is all you can do in life!

•••

"So if an 13 year old girl is taken and then is raped then killed, what is the killer charged for" professor Annalise ask?

Sexual Conduct with a Minor, kidnap, then first degree murder.

Nobody says anything, someone could drop a pen and everyone would hear it.

Sexual Conduct with a Minor, kidnap, then first degree murder.

Some finally raises their hand. Professor Annalise looks and points. "A lot of things" some guy laughs about.

"Are you a freaking idiot. Why are you In this class again" professor Annalise loses it.

I stand up without thinking. "That person would be charged with Sexual Conduct with a Minor because the young girl was not only underaged but she was raped. Then he would be charged with kidnap. Then first degree murder because he killed her after he raped her."

Well it is pretty obvious that I didn't forget this stuff because it is my passion.

Everyone just stares at me. I mean we have been in this class for a year , how do you not know that. Professor Annalise just stares back at me. "Correct" she says with a grin.

"Rilen Hamilton correct" she ask making full on eye contact with me.

I look around as I get the death stares. "Yes" I say with no hesitation.

"I want you to see me after class" she states.

With that she turns back to the board. "Now Miss Hamilton is correct, now let me explain why."

***
I get back to my dorm with a huge smile on my face. Annalise said she wants me, JUST me to come with her to the court house one day. Not do anything but watch her. She wants me to meet her at her classroom Saturday around 6am.

I'm not a big fan of getting up early but I guess I can make it work. I call Brandon to let him know the good news. It rings for a few times and then he finally answers, "Brandon" I say.

"Riley what's up boo" he ask?

"You are not gonna believe what happen today..."

I tell him everything that happen today. How I was actually happy in life at the moment. I feel like I'm actually going somewhere in my life now. "Omg babe I'm so happy for you" he screams with excitement.

*—————*

Really hope you enjoyed it! Don't forget to leave a vote!

Instagram: damainmaddie
Twitter: damainmaddie
Snapchat: damainmaddie
Facebook: Maddie Roll
Youtube: Maddie Roll

-Maddie oouuuuut! <3