Chapter eighteen

I posted Chapter 17, 18, 19

Chapter 18

I walk down the aisle hand in hand with my grandpa. "Don't let go" I say.

"This is where I stop" he says removing his hand.
I feel like a lost puppy. Like I don't know what I'm Doing or where I'm at. Like I don't remember anything.

I look up to see a guy at the end of the aisle. He flashes me a smile causing my heart to beat faster. He licks his lips, "I'm so lucky" he smiles kissing my forehead.

Wait what?

I look down to see I'm wearing a ball gown dress. I try to move but it's like my feet are glued to the ground. "What's going on" I ask?

The guy in front of me replies, "we are in love."

"Oh really I don't love you" the words escape my mouth.

"WE ARE MARRIED NOW" he slams his lips on mine not letting me take a breath.

I try to push away but I just can't get away.

"Rilen. Rilen. Riley" a voice snaps me up.

I shoot up out of bed. I take in deep heavy breathes one at a time. Once I catch it I see Bailey before me. Shirtless, looking at me while his hand is grasping mine. My heart starts to beat alittle faster but not because of that dream but because this really hott guy is shirtless in front of me. "Having a bad dream" he ask me?

"Always" I shake my head.

He looks off into the distance. "I can fix that."

A smile comes across my face. He places his hand out for me to grab. I study his hand before grabbing it. He gets a shirt on as we walk outside and get inside his car.

"Where are you taking me" I ask as he drives off.

He looks at me and grins alittle, "-to our little hang out."

Really? We use to hang out? Were we like best friends? My belly begins to twist with excitement.

After an hour of driving in silence I look around to see we are at the Hollywood sign. "Did we come up here before together" I ask as I step out of the car.

He steps out also and looks at me. "How did you know that" he ask me?

"You just told me" I laugh.

"Oh" he smiles stepping on the top of his car. He leans over and lays his hand out for me to grab.

Without thinking I grab it. Pulling up right next to him. I look forward to see I'm right behind the 'Y.'

Flashing lights All over town. Horns honking and tall buildings. "So what did we talk about when we first came out here" I ask him thinking I could get some memories back.

He inhales a deep breathe. "We talked about life, I told you that my mom use to bring me up here." And so he continued for what felt like hours.

I didn't once get bored. There is something about him that triggers my heart. Without warning I feel his hand placed on top of mine. I look forward avoiding eye contact.

"Rilen" my name escapes out of his mouth like it doesn't belong there.

My head turns with my eyes making contact. He places his hand on my face. "We connected up here" he raises his eyebrows.

"We told each other our secrets and how we really felt about everything." I don't have reaction. Did I really confess everything to him?

He removes his hand from my face and my hand. He claps them together. "I'm sorry I'm putting too much on you" he says.

I lean closer to him. "No you're fine" I say.

He looks away. I reach up and grab onto his hand. He relaxes his hand and goes with it.

*-----------*

That seemed like a horrible dream she had...