Chapter seven

Hey guys! I love you all so much.

I am so blessed to have such amazing writers.

Therefore I try to write for you guys. I do love writing and it makes me happy. But you guys are my only encouragement. So if you guys do not mind, DO not forget to like my chapters and spread your love. Even tell me what you think of each chapter.

QOTD: What do you do when you are stressed?

MA: I love to write and sing.

Comment below your answer:

Chapter 7

*————-*

"I can explain" Toby says.

"Yea well get to it" I say.

A hundred things start running through my head. "Oh my gosh. Where is that little girls mother" I ask?

"Are you still with her" I blur out?

"No. Why would I do that" he ask?

"I don't know" I shrug my shoulders.

"Do you think I was just a irresponsible teen in college that couldn't keep my penis in my pant" he ask?

He cracks a smile and laughs. "This is not a funny matter" I spit.

"I love it how people are always the one to judge me and just guess what happen and and why I have a kid at 23 years old" he laughs.

"Oh" I say.

"Yea oh. You probably have no clue what really happen" he says.

"Tell me" I ask then raise my shoulders.

"Well about 4 years ago I was a Freshman in college and I met this girl. You know there is always a girl. Well I liked her alot. We didn't have sex until a year into our relationship. Well we didn't find out she was pregnant until she was 5 months. She wasn't that big and she wasn't showing signs either. Well she went into labor when we were heading into town. So we were pretty close to the hospital. But after that...uh everything went wrong" he shakes his head.

I sit down next to him and place my hand into his. I ran my thumb over his knuckles. "She-" he coughs and then rubbs his eyes.

"It's okay baby" I say.

"The doctors lost her heartbeat then the babys. Then the babies heartbeat came back so they continued to have a c-section on Abigail. The doctors claimed that Abigail lost too much blood and she wasn't really prepared for all of that" Toby says.

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't have assumed all that" I say pulling Toby closer to me.

"It's okay. You are the first girl that didn't just up and leave. You actually listened to me" He smiles.

"I'll listen to you any day Toby" I say kissing his hand.

"Well I'm glad to hear that" he smiles, "Because I got something to ask you?"

He stands up and takes my hand in his. " Will you Rilen Hamilton will you do me the honor and be my girlfriend" He ask?

I legit feel my heart beating. Racing so fast that I can hear it. "No" I say.

"oh I just thought we kind of hit it off" He says.

"No it's not a no because I don't like you because I do like you. I like you alot" I say.

"Then whats the problem" he ask me?

"I don't want to rush anything" I say.

"Babe" he takes my hands and interwinds them with his, "I'm not rushing. I just want you to be mine and I want to be yours."