Chapter Twenty

Before I start this chapter i just want to start off by saying I'm sorry.

Usually I'll say I got writers block and some other bs. But the truth is I'm trying to keep everything in line . I'm trying to keep time for school, show choir, youtube, this book, and a social life(which i still manage to keep.)

The first book has come a long ways with 190k views. You have no idea how much that really means to me. I'm not gonna say writing is not my top priority because it should be. It's my dream to write for some big company one day and I'm not gonna give up on this book so don't worry. It just takes me some time to write.

Now these few chapters were probs my favorite ones to write. Have fun! <3

I posted chapters 20,21,22

Chapter 20

Everyday is different and everyday there are new opportunities for me. About 20 minutes away from my dorm there is a huge library. It doesn't ring any bells as I walk in. I walk around until I got a book that I was comfortable with.

I take a seat and open the front page. A scent comes running through my nostrils. Ah new books.

My mind stops in its tracks. Like my mind is taking me back into the past..

As I run my fingers through my Hair I realize that I see Mr. pearly white, across the room.

Should I get up and go talk to him. What if he thinks I'm weird. Before I can regain myself. I see the seat in front of me move. I come up to face to face with him.

"Hey Mr. Pearly White" I say.

Crapp

He chuckles. "What did you just call me" he ask?

"Uh nothing" I say.

"No tell me" he says.

"Uh I called you, Mr. pearly Whites" I confess.

"Are they really that good" he ask smiling?

I can feel my cheeks warm up. I nod my head slowly. "Why thank you" he says.

Well. I seem to be remembering little by little each day.

"Rilen."

"Rilen."

"Hello! Rilen."

I then Snap back into reality. I see that I am just stand in the middle of the room staring off into space. The doctor said the memories would come back at places that I got the memories from. That it helps to explore.

I apologize and walk over to the nearest table. I reach into my bag and pull out my computer.

I go to google chrome, 'how to remember the past' I look up. I click onto the first link and it is just saying things the doctor has said.

My computer started ringing as the words "FaceTime from. Brandon" starting floating across the top.

I decline and continue what I am doing. I forgot the last time I was actually studying or planing on doing work.

My computer goes off again. This time the dinging sounds louder than before. I do not hesitate to decline.

"Excuse me" a voice speaks up behind me.

I slowly turn around to see a young girl standing before my eyes. "Hey um. I was wondering if you could help me" she ask?

"Uhh Sure" I say, I stand up and collect myself.

She ask me to help her look for a book for History, about the Civil War. I walk to the right section and begin to look at all the titles. Finding one about Civil War and the aftermath. I hand it to her and she flashes me a genuine smile. Causing me to smile back at her. "Thank You so much."

"No problem. I don't mind helping" I say.

She stands there for a second. Not saying a word, just rocking back and forth in front of me.

"You should become a librarian " she grins at me.

"Um, I will think about it" I say being honest.

She finally walks away and does not turn back around. I walk back to my seat and gather my things together. I begin to walk out as my phone starts ringing.

Say what you mean out loud
Drowning in silence when I'm lost in the crowd
'Cause every sweet thing you never speak
It's deafening, never knowing what could be
Wish I could show you how
But you're just a ghost now

Oh thats a good song.(GO LISTEN TO OUT LOUD BY GABBIE HANNA)

I glance down to my phone to see Brandons name floating across the screen. I decide to pick up this time. "Hello Rilen speaking" I try to sound formal.

"Hey Riley. Why didn't you answer my facetime and why are you wearing that gross shirt" he says all in a sassy tone.

"Because 1. I was in the library helping someone. 2. I love this shirt" I say.

"No Riley, you hate that shirt. Your ex that cheated on you got you that shirt." He points outs.

"OMG" I say "which one?"

"You only have one" he laughs.

"OH! What is his name" I ask not remembering.

"Clayton" He says with no emotion.

The name rings in my head. Nothing. "Okay who did he cheat on with me? My best friend" I ask wanting to know.

He does not say anything for a second. "Brandon" He was not speaking up.

"Your mom" was all he said.

"Do what" I ask confused on what he just said.

"He cheated on you with your mom" he repeated himself.

"Dang it" was all I said, "My life sucked."