Chapter two

Hello guys welcome back!

-QOTD: what do you hope to accomplish in 2017?

-My answer: I hope to get my licenses

-Comment your answer below.

Chapter two

As I stare out the window I examine everything around me.

I see a the sun shining which is causing 2 girls face the opposite side. She says something and then the other pushes her lightly. They just start laughing. Clutching their stomach. "Are you listening to me" a voice interrupts my thoughts.

I glance over to see Chase starring at me. "Sorry" I say giving him my full attention.

"So like I was saying, once I graduate college I'm moving to New York" he says.

"Oh that's sounds fun. What are you gonna do up there" I ask him?

"First I'm gonna find a place to live and then I'm gonna go try and get a job for the newspaper. They are really popular" he states.

"Omg that is awesome" I say grabbing his shoulder.

"What about you" he looks at me, "what are you doing after you graduate?"

That's a good question. Maybe give me a year or seven and then I will tell you then. "I don't know" I say biting the inside of my cheek.

"Do you want to move to a certain place" he ask?

"I don't know. I feel like I should stay and take care of my grandpa."

"Oh" was all he said.

When I look away I feel his eyes follow me. I grip on my drink and take a sip of it. "Wanna go" he ask me?

I glance over. Before I can get out the answer someone takes a seat in front of us. "Well hello Tyson" I smile.

"Hey princess" he winks at me.

Ever since Bailey left I've gotten closer to both boys. Tyson just alittle more. He had been trying to give me a good nickname. But I had to approve of it first off. And if you really think of it, why wouldn't you want to be called princess? That would forever make me happy.

I look up and smile at Tyson. He raises his eyebrow waiting for me to speak. "Hey boo bear."

But of course I was forced to give him a nickname also.

Chase looks at us like we are crazy. "Okay princess and boo bear" he stops us "that is enough of that for sure."

"You are just jealous that you and her don't have nicknames" Tyson spits.

"Don't you mean her and I" Chase tries to be smart.

Not that he isn't smart just that he doesn't know what he is saying at sometimes. "No I'm not talking about her and I. I'm talking about you and her" Tyson says.

"Yea you still got it wrong" Chase opens his mouth again.

"Okay ladies that's enough for sure" I mock Chase from just a second ago.

I see Chase and Tyson glare at each other. "I'm gonna head back to my dorm" I say, "I'm really tired."

I hug Chase and Tyson and head back to my room.

When I get in the room I am met with that blank bed. I try my best to ignore its pure clearness and whiteness but it just gets the best of me.

I roll my eyes and jump in the shower. Hoping I can wipe all of these emotions off of me. My heart starts to hurt just thinking about what Elliot is going through. Watching me love someone else. Gosh that must suck. And I feel like a butthole, a really big butthole.