Chapter eight

Hey guys! sorry I haven't uploaded in a while. this chapter was on my computer and I am just getting time to upload this!

QOTD: If you could go anywhere in the USA. Where would you go?

MA: California. I've always wanted to go there.

here you go my loves!

Chapter 8

*________*

*2 weeks later*

"RILLLLLLEEEN PLEASE" Cam jumped up and down pulling on my dress.

"hold on Cam" I say trying to reply to my text message.

Toby went out to store for food but he asked me to come over and watch Cammila because she was asleep. She just woke up and she is driving me insane. She is asking "when will my daddy (b)e (b)ack" and "Can daddy (b)ring me food"

Then I reply with "Cam I don't know"

"Call him now" she screams and stomps her foot.

"Okay. Sit down and chill while I call daddy" I say pulling out my phone.

The phone starts ringing. "Toby answer" I say stomping my feet.

"Hey baby" he chirps into the phone.

"Toby your child is going insane" I say.

"What is she doing" he ask me?

"She is screaming for you and asking for food" I say.

"She always does this. Just heat up some chicken nuggets in the microwave and tell her it is leftover Mcdonalds" he says.

I make my way to the freezer and grab the nuggets to heat up. Once I start it up I see Cam come up to me and reach her hands out. I reach down and pick her up. "I'm heating up some nuggets from Mcdonalds" I say.

A smile just came to her face. "Is that my daddy" she ask me?

I shake my head. She stuffs her hand out for me to hand it to her. She grabs it and puts it to her ear."Hello daddy" She says.

"hey princess" I hear him say to her.

"Daddy when you gonna (b)e home" She ask putting a sad face on.

"In a little bit. you need to be nice to Rilen" I hear Toby say.

I turn my head an pretend I am not listening to her. "I am" she says.

Toby says his I love yous to her and they hang up.

BEEEP

"My food is done. My food is done. My food is done" I hear Cam run up to the microwave.

"I'm coming my darling" I say to her.

I jump up and grab her food out. I give her some ranch and a drink. "I'll be right back" I say as I walk into the bathroom.

...

When Toby gets back I start to head out the door when he stops me. "Stay here" he says pulling me closer to him.

"I can't" I just make up an excuse.

"Why can't you" He ask?

"Uhhh" I say then laugh.

"Exactly" he laughs.

I step forward to him. "I guess I'll stay" I say as I walk back in, "but only under one condition."