IMPORTANT

Hey guys I know you all are expecting an update.
I will say sometimes I'm so busy with an overload of school work or work in general. But most importantly, I feel as if I'm bad at what I do.
In high school there was the smart classes and then the dumb classes. To me they were all the same until the first day and someone said "it's not a surprise we all are in the dumb English class." I think of the few times I've gotten hate comments saying "you don't even know how to write." Things that shouldn't bother me but they do. Or added words that don't need to be there or get so excited forget to put a word in there.
I feel unworthy, I questioned myself  how do you call yourself a writer when you have a hard time spelling things, yes I have to ask Siri sometimes. I don't have the correct punctuation.
But every time I think about starting a new book, I think of all of you guys. It makes me happy and fills me with joy knowing I have you guys out there that have supported me from the start. You guys give me purpose. I'm majoring in Human Services at the moment but also thinking about a minor in writing.
It would fill me with absolute joy to publish my own book.
So I'm not Asking for your pity, all I want is the truth. Should I continue this book?