Chapter eleven

QOTC: what are the initials of your crushes name?

MA: Mine is SE

Chapter eleven

When I woke up I forgot about everything. Even what happen that day before. I couldn't believe that a crazy night I had.

I walk into Toby's bathroom and remove my clothing. Ready to just take a shower and rinse off.

~Flashback to yesterday @ 12pm~

"Are you ready" Toby shouts with excitement in his voice.

"Of course I am" I smile.

"Here ya go" his hands start to undo the random piece of clothing that was placed to cover my eyes.

I open my eyes to see we are pulled into a garage. "Did you get a new house" I asked real confused?

Did I get all dressed up for just this?

"No this is aunt Jens house"  Cammila shouts behind us.

We both turn our attention to her, "Did you guys forget about me" she ask throwing her hands up?

"How could we forget about the star of the show" I ask looking at her.

She placed her hand on her waist and model  walked the rest of the way up here.

Excitement Runs through my body. I'm excited but scared at the same time. Does that make sense? "You okay" he ask looking down at me.

"Yea just peachy" I grin.

He intertwines our hands together. He places his hand on the door handle and opens it. A smell of just now cut grass runs up and through my nose. He grins and looks at me. "You smell that too" he ask me?

Before I can shake my head at him he is tackled. "Baby brother" a women hugs him!

"Hey Jen" he says smiling.

"Oh Lord I haven't seen you forever" she says hugging him once more.

"I just seen you last month" he says.

"That's too long" she says. She then turns her attention to Me. "Hello" she says placing her hand out.

Well I can see where Toby got his manners. "Hi I'm Rilen" I smile shaking her hand firm.

She opens the door wider to let us in. We slowly walk forward. "Auntie Jen" Cam goes running into her arms.

"Hey princess" Jen says hugging Cam tight.

"Well Rilen. It's nice of you to join us" she says.

"Jen" Toby gets her attention, "Rilen is my girlfriend."

She puts Cam down and looks at us, "oh" was all she said.

Her eyes widen alittle, "ohhh" she says again then dashed up stairs.

I just look at Toby. What was that all about?! "Brady! Tobys here and with his girlfriend" I hear her shout.

All of a sudden I hear people dash downstaris. I see 2 guys. "Oh gosh Jenny" Toby slaps his forehead.

"Sorry my baby brother hasn't had a girlfriend since college" she says.

I feel Toby release my hand. Seriously? Why would she say that. Clearly knowing it is tough subject to talk about.  "So Rilen I'm Jenny, this is Brady, and this is Nathan" she points to them each. I can't be mad at her. I can't hate her. That wouldn't be fair to Toby.