Chapter Twenty-eight

I will be posting chapters 26,27,28

Chapter 28

I turn away from him "I'm listening"

He shakes his head. "Okay Rilen. Joke time is over. Can we please just have a normal adult talk right now" he ask me like I'm a child.

I let out a gulp in my throat. I shake my head up and down. "So I don't know what happen between us" he looks down at his lap.

He waits for me to say something. To stop him and tell him how much I love him and miss him. But honestly I don't know how I feel. I feel his eyes staring into my soul.

"Say something" he blurs out.

I open my mouth to say something but stop. I want to say something, I really do. But I don't know how I truly feel. I feel the water form up in my eyes. "Toby" I clear my throat "I think we really do need a break."

"You don't mean that" he says.

"I do"

"No-just no. You don't mean it. I don't know what's going on but this isn't like you Rilen." He takes my hands into his. "We-we are in love."

I look deeply in his eyes. "I know you may not be able to understand this but since what happened to me. You know the wreak, I'm not gonna be the same and if you really love me then you will have to support me. Because even though you and a lot of other people think that I need to find my life back, doesn't mean I should. Maybe just maybe this is another chance for me to make a change in my life." He goes silent.

"I'm here for you" was all he said.

I form a smile as the tear rolls down my cheek. "Thank you" I shake my head and continue to eat.

***

"I think I messed up" I say.

"I mean I shouldn't have gotten so drunk that I called him you know?"

"Yea I know everything happens for a reason but still-"

"No don't argue with me."

RUFFF

The golden retriever jumps. "Hey I'm talking to you chill" I say.

"But what should I do" I ask?

"Hey lady I would really like my dog back" a husty voice says.

I turn to see a familiar face. "Hey! You are the girl that hooked up with me a couple days ago" he screams.

I lunge at him to cover his mouth. "Will you shut your pie hole" I say.

"Duuuuuude what are you doing out here alone" he ask looking around.

"Umm well I'm thinking" I said folding my legs together.

"You kinda look like a mess" he said to me.

"Hey thanks! That really boost my self esteem" I fake a smile.

"Wait were you just talking to my dog a second ago" he gave me the concerned face.

I cross my arms. "Um no" I lie.

"You were" he laughs.

"OKAY! I guess I was but I needed a friend" I said.

"Well you can talk to me" he sits next to me, "I promise I'm a better listener than spike is."

"Who is spike" I ask?

"My dog" he smiles then looks at the dog.

I shake my head. "Are you sure you wanna hear my problems" I ask?

"I don't have any of my own so why not" he shrugs his shoulders.

So then I let go. I tell him everything, that I remember starting from the wreak. I feel awkward at first but then It felt right. He just sat there and listened to me. After explaining myself to him he looks at me.

His eyes float down to spike. "Go get him" he laughs.

"Wait what"I ask?

"Go get Bailey" he repeats himself.

***

I walked in the room to find Bailey playing a game on his phone. I walk up to him and pull the phone out of his hands. "Hey" he yells at him.

"What was tha-" I stop him.

"Kiss me" I demand.

I didn't have to ask twice. His lips are pushed against mine like they belonged there the entire time.

I run my fingers through his hair pulling on it. "I wanted you the entire time. It's always been you" I say between the next kiss.

He lets out a moan as I tug at the end of his shirt wanting him to take it off. "I've been waiting for you" was all he said.

He pulled my shirt over my head connecting our lips again. His hands explore my body while my hands are tangled in his hair. I run my tongue across his bottom lip ask for entrance. He let me in.

But when my tongue entered his mouth, his hand traveled to my butt gripping it hard. I stand up and remove my shorts I had on. Leaving me just in my panties and bra.

His eyes examine my body like it is a piece of candy. I went to sit on him but just rubbed my body up against his junk. "Okay you got me"
He grinned as he undone his pants.

He reached down and pulled them off of him all the way. I tried to ignore the big boner sticking out of his boxers but I couldn't. So I rubbed up against it. "Now don't tease me" Bailey laughed at me.

I wink at him. "I'll try my best."

***
Sooo what are your thoughts on the ending of this chapter?😏