Chapter 1

(The girl in the photo above is what Kendall looks like. She is a model that is kinda famous, and the Dolan twins are really famous just like now)

Kendall's pov.

Your parents have been divorced since you were 7 and now your 16, but you never really got to spend time with your dad since he is always so busy. So you are going up to his house which is located right on a lake, Shawnigan Lake. You heard that he got a girlfriend named Lisa with three kids. They have only been together for a couple months, although they seem pretty serious. Twin brothers that are one year older than me, and a 19 year old girl but i won't get to meet her because she is in college.

•••

I arrive at the house. "Well, I guess you're here" my mom says sighing. "It will be okay mom" i say holding her hand "if anything goes wrong I will call you and I'm sure nothing will" I say to her softly. My mom has never felt very comfortable with me being with my dad since he rages easily. But I'm only going to be there for a week at minimum, and if I want to I can stay longer. I give her a kiss on the cheek, get out of the car, grab my stuff, and head into the house. It's pretty nice from what I notice.

•••

I walk into the house and put my stuff on the couch. Ive have been here once before but only for the day and my mom was with me. "hey dad! I'm here" i yell but no answer. I walk into the kitchen to see a note on the fridge

hey doll,
daddy will be home around 4:00 as I had to go pick up Lisa and the kids. Help yourself to anything you want hun xoxo

I looked over at the clock and it said 3:14, so I had some time to relax on my own. I went into one of the bedrooms and slipped on my sweatpants and my Calvin Klein sports bra. I hopped in my bed and watched greys anatomy.

**

I hope you liked the first chapter, pretty boring but it'll get better in the next one 😏😏