Chapter 8

Grayson's pov.

I don't know what I was thinking. Why am I so in love with someone that I can't really love sexually. I will probably never be able to change her opinion on what she just saw now.

Kendall's pov.

I needed to get away from people, and their crazy minds. So I went to go sit on the end of the dock and dip my feet in the water. I heard footsteps from behind me and it was my dad. "hey love, what are you doing out here? it's pitch black dark outside" he said while pointing the flashlight towards me. "just thinking" "about.." he asks curiously while sitting down beside me. I have never had a real, deep conversation with him. I've never felt like he's really interested what I have to say, but I feel like it right now. "it's hard being... in love with someone" I say. I can see his eyes widen since the sparkly water shines onto them. "Um well, I don't know what to really say. Go to one of your friends to talk about this is probably a better idea" he says softly. I know he doesn't have any tips because it's probably weird for him to talk to me about this, but it's still nice. "Actually, one of my friends is throwing a party tomorrow night. I was wondering if I was allowed to go" I ask him. "well usually I would say no, since your a teenager and there is usually alcohol and drugs. But you can go if Grayson and Ethan go with you" he says. I'm not very happy with Grayson right now, but maybe I should try to get over it and not think about it, go to the party and have fun. "Okay I will go with them, thank you dad" I say hugging him. "Anything for my babygirl" he says. It's just nice to know that he will always love me more than anyone else. I know that because he's told me and so has my mom.

I walked into the boys bedroom, aka as mine 🙄🙄 and they looked surprised to see me. They both said "Kendall" at the same time. "Hey! What's up!" I said trying to have some enthusiasm. "just playing a game" "looking through instagram" they both say. "That's cool. So I was planning on going to a friends party tomorrow night, it's just 30 minutes away. Well I was wondering if you wanted to come" I ask them. I was really hoping that they'd say yes because if they didn't there wouldn't be a party for me. "I guess so" Ethan said not super happy but not sad either. I looked over at Grayson. "Listen Kendall. I just wanted to say what you saw me doing to Ethan was super wrong. But we are brothers and we fight, it's not the first time. I really hope that you can try to forget this because me and Ethan are both sorry." Grayson says, and you can tell he means it by the tone of his voice. I look over at Ethan and he nods "it's true, we are both sorry" he says. "Okay, I accept your apology" I say pulling them both into a hug. While we were hugging Grayson says "and yes I would love to go to that party" he says. "Great!" I say pulling away from the hug with a big smile.
•••

*is someone getting laid at the party??! There is a hint right there for ya!!