Chapter 2

Kendall's pov.

I had finished my popcorn so I got up to go get more. I walked past a mirror and stopped right Infront of it. I laughed at how bad my hair looked and threw it in a messy bun. I was sitting on the counter waiting for the popcorn to finish up as I heard the door fly open. "hey baby!! you there love?!" I heard my dad yell. I get he loves me and I'm like his 'little baby girl' but I'm kinda of sick of him saying love daddy and calling me babygirl, it's uncomfortable since I'm a teenager and I'm not a virgin. "Hey dad" I yell back. He walks into the kitchen and I jump off the counter to give him a hug. "I missed you so much baby" he says "I missed you too. Where is everyone else?" I ask. "They are just getting their luggage, maybe you could go throw a shirt on and come out and help" he asks me before walking out the front door to go help. This house is huge so I walk down one of the long hallways to the bedroom where my clothes are. I walk in to see two boys sitting on the floor pulling crap out of their luggage. "oh shit" I whisper. One of them laughs and says "it's fine, come in and get your stuff" I laugh too and say "thanks". I grab a shirt and throw it on. "You must be Kendall, im Ethan" we hug "and this is Grayson" Ethan says pointing to him. He is just staring at me, I felt like he was staring right throw my soul it was so intimidating. But I could also tell he was thinking dirty af which made me uncomfortable. "Grayson! Grayson" Ethan whisper yells nudging him. "o oh h hi I'm gray um son" he says stuttering. "Hey, I'm Kendall" I say hugging him but he doesn't hug back. I walk out of the room thinking about them fuck they're hot, I could totally go in for fucking them... kendall!! Don't say that! They're going to likely be your brothers and you can't be in a relationship with your brother! But.. they aren't really my brothers.

Grayson's pov.

Kendall just walked out of the room and i totally embarrassed myself by blanking out on her hot body. But I don't care I'm dating her and nobody is going to stop me. "Um, what was that!! Do you like our step sister!?!?" Ethan yells in my face but not too loud so people can hear. "I guess" I say awkwardly. "No Grayson, no. She is beautiful, but you can't date her because you know what happened with your last girlfriend, and Brooke (last girlfriend of Grayson's) wasn't even your sister!! If the same thing happened to Kendall as what happened to Brooke you would be in so much shit dude! Kendall's dad would probably kill you, so don't touch her!" Ethan yell walking out of the bedroom. I sit on my bed and think about the bad things of dating your step sister. Nothing, I just want her.

*

Ooh mysterious!!!! Hoped you liked it