Chapter 3

Kendall's pov.

I walked into the living room to see my dad sitting on the couch. "Hey dad, where's Lisa" I ask. "Oh, hey honey. And she just went down to the store to get food for dinner" he says with his eyes focused on the tv. "okay well I'm going to go swimming" I say walking off. He doesn't say anything, all he does is nod. What a oblivious person! I walk into the bedroom and ask Ethan and Grayson if they want so go swimming and they say yes so I grab my swimsuit (pic above). "this is sure gonna seduce them" I say whispering to myself while walking out of the room. honestly, I don't know what I'm doing. I don't know if I should date them or not. And I don't think I want to because it's wrong but I want to seduce them?? That's just mean, I need to stop. I'm wearing this swimsuit anyway. So many thoughts were going through my head but I just carried on. I went to get changed in the bathroom because they were hogging the bedroom. I'm actually pretty sure we are sharing it because there are three beds in there (it's a huge room) but I'll change somewhere else instead of kicking them out.

•••

I put my swimsuit on and admired myself in the mirror. I'm not crazy obsessed with myself but I'm confident and work out almost everyday so I'm pretty comfortable in my own body. I walk into the bedroom carrying a towel "you guys ready?" I ask. "Yep! Let me just go piss" Ethan says enthusiastically. I giggle at his words as he walks out. I realize me and Grayson are the only ones in the bedroom right now and I'm to scared to look his way because I'm hoping he isn't staring. I look over and he's staring. Are you kidding me. this guy is such a perv like does he not know that it's obvious that he is staring!! "sooo" I say fiddling with my fingers. "yea?" He asks confused. thank god he can at least focus on what I'm saying. "What do you like doing in your free time?" I ask looking at him with a small smile. "um... I usually play sports in my free time. Or video games." He says uncomfortably. I don't get why he is so uncomfortable, I get he likes me but what's wrong?? "Listen Grayson" I say as he looks up at me "I'm not sure what's wrong, maybe its hard being separated from your sister, that your mom is dating someone, or maybe there is something with me that's wrong. But I need to let you know that you need to feel like your at home here. Because my family really loves your family." I say nicely.
•••

*this was really short!!! but I hope you enjoyed... the next one gets a lil steamy!!! 😏😏😉😉