Chapter 10

Kendall's pov.

I walked into the party and saw my friend Allison! I ran over to her and gave her a huge hug. I haven't seen her for a couple weeks so it was such a nice surprise to see her. Ethan and Grayson were standing right beside me like fucking security and I wanted to be alone MEANING WITHOUT THEM. "What are you guys doing!? This is a party, go have fun I'm fine!!" I said. Once I said that they walked off with a smile.

I checked the time and it said 11:05. I had been drinking and dancing and I feel like I've put my ass in a few guys area already but I was just living it up. I went over to the bar to get a drink and I heard someone whisper in my ear "guest room in 5" he said. if I was sober I would turn around and see who he was but I just smiled and knew I was getting laid no matter who it was.

Grayson's pov.

I don't know what's wrong with me, I have only had like 2 beers. I also have had a few girls come over to me and give me a lap dance but that's basically it. I had no idea where Ethan was, but I didn't care honestly. It was 11:10 and I couldn't find Kendall anywhere, I was getting worried a little bit. I looked over to the stairs and saw her going up them a little tipsy. I walked over to her pushing through the huge crowd of people. I wasn't getting any closer to her. I yelled her name, she turned around for one second and then kept going. I could tell this wasn't good, she didn't know what she was doing and I was worried about her. When she reached the top of the stairs she turned left to where all the bedroom are, so I raced up the stairs. She was walking and suddenly got pulled into one of the bedroom and I gasped. I didn't know if that was supposed to happen but I was scared someone would do something to her she didn't want to happen to herself. She's an innocent girl, I think. I didn't want to freak out so I just put my ear against the bedroom door, while trying to block out the loud moans from other rooms and the loud af music. Suddenly I heard her say "Lukas stop! I don't want to" "that's too bad baby girl" was what I heard. I was so scared and I didn't know what to do. I knocked on the door politely as if I didn't know they were in there and all I heard was "hey asshole knocking on the door, go and fuck your girl In a different room. I'm busy in this one" he laughed. I tried opening the door and it was locked, of course. I couldn't get in so I ran downstairs looking for Ethan hoping he wasn't too drunk. I saw Ethan passed out on in the backyard... I ran up to him and lightly kicked him "dude get up" I said. "Huh, what" he said. "GET UP I SAID BECAUSE SOMEONES TRYING TO RAPE HER!!!!"  "Rape who?" Was all he said. He was obviously too drunk to know who her was because obviously it was Kendall. I didn't need his help so I ran upstairs and heard loud screams coming from her room "LUKE STOP PLEASE I DONT WANT THIS" "IT DOESNT MATTER WHAT YOU WANT ITS WHAT I WANT" "LUKAS PLEASE DONT DONT DONT AHHHH" I could hear Kendall saying. When she scream ahhhhh I knew he had entered her and I could hear her crying also. "WAIT LUKAS PUT ON A CONDOM" "YOU WISH" she's pregnant was my first thought, but I couldn't let this happen.