Chapter 11

Kendall's pov.

Lukas was raping me. He is my ex, we broke up about 1 month ago because I saw him cheating on me with our high school sweetheart (that's a slut btw) on his couch in his house. Suddenly I heard someone say "okay open this fucking door now and let Kendall go" it sounded a lot like Grayson but I could of been Ethan. "Why should I open the door" Lukas asked with his dick still inside of me doing slow thrusts. "Because I'm her brother that's why" and I had a feeling it was Grayson now because last I saw Ethan he was passed out on the lawn. Lukas gave me a look that said maybe I should go meet him look but it looked really horny at the same time which was disgusting. I was completely naked so if Grayson barged in I would be embarrassed but I also wouldn't care because he saved me from this physcopath.

Grayson's pov.

That's fucking it. I'm done with this shit. Before I body slammed into the door I heard Lukas say "I'll come out and meet the girl who im FUCKING, brother in a minute" he said pronouncing the fucking part extra loud. I ran back and body slammed myself against the door which made it break open. What is saw was probably the worst sight I've ever seen. Kendall was completely crying her eyes out which made me want to cry but I could hold it in and Lukas looked at me in shock. I ran up to him and punched him over and over and over again until his eyes were shut and he could barely speak. I turned around to see Kendall curled up in a ball on the bed crying. I went over and hugged her and gave her my big hoodie to throw over herself which was the only piece of clothing she had on but it's not like you could see anything on her body like her butt or something. I grabbed her hand and pulled her out of the bedroom running to the car totally forgetting about Ethan but i didn't care I'll come back and get him. I checked the clock and it was 11:27 which was early to come home which would probably would make my parents suspicious. If her dad found out that me and Ethan took our eye off Kendall then he would freak out especially if he heard that she got raped. Me and Kendall got to the car "I'm sorry" I said wiping a tear before she saw. "Don't be, it's my fault" she says with her eyes all red and puffy while staring at the floor of the car. "how is this your fault Kendall? Me and Ethan should have been there for you and let nothing happen, but we did! And I want to just die because I wasn't careful and I let that crazy ass perv Lukas get to you. I mean what if your pregnant? What will happen to you? I will probably never get to see you again because your dad has killed me for taking my eyes off you Kendall!" I was screaming really loud, which I could tell she was scared of me screaming but i couldn't stop because I was just so disappointed in myself "I just don't know what to do! I hate myself, I hate myself, I hate myself, I hate myself, I hate my-" I was cut off by Kendall quickly grabbing my face and kissing me. I can't believe I was kissing her, the girl of my dreams. After about 10 seconds she pulled away. "Grayson, it's okay. I'm fine, I'm just happy that you had the guts to come in and save me. That's the Grayson I love" she said before kissing me again. I felt so loved, like someone cared about me and saw the good in me. She leaned in and kissed me again.
SMUT COMING
It felt so amazing. She moved her body onto me so she was straddling my lap. Our lips moved in sync like their meant for each other. I licked her bottom lip asking for entrance and she let me in, our tongues battled for dominance and I won of course. "Lets get in the back" she said whispering in my ear. We climbed in the back and before she got back on top of me she pulled off my hoodie which she was wearing. It revealed her whole body since she had nothing underneath. I just stared at her everything because she was gorgeous, perfect curves and everything. "You know, if I'm naked and you get to stare at me, I think I get to do the same to you" she said smirking. I took off my shirt which revealed my abs and she began to kiss them all the way down which made me groan. She reached my pants and slid them off which my bulge popped up through my tight boxers. I was surprised she felt like doing this, I mean Lukas was inside of her 15 minutes ago. "Pass me my pants baby" I said to her. I grabbed a condom wrapper out of them and ripped it open. I could tell she was getting nervous. I pulled her body into me "what's wrong" I asked her. "Well, it's just that I'm still kinda traumatized because of the whole Lukas thing. And your my brother" she said. I know we aren't real brother and sister but I totally forgot about that we are supposed to be siblings. "I totally understand, I was kind of thinking the same thing" I said planting a kiss on her lips before getting my clothes on and she through the hoodie back on herself.

*bet you weren't expecting that!!!