Chaper 4

(blessing you with this pic above)

Grayson pov.

We all have our towels and head down to the dock. Kendall is walking ahead of us and Ethan and I are a bit behind. All I could stare at was her butt, it was so perfect. "Please don't be weird while we're swimming gray" Ethan says to me looking at the ground while we walk across the pavement. I giggle at his words "what do you mean weird?" I ask him. "Well in the water I mean. Treat her like a sister not a crush. Splash water on her, tackle each other, don't be worried about how you look" Ethan says. "Thanks for your tips but I don't need them I can do what I want" I say to him walking faster so I get ahead of him. I don't know why I'm so angry at him but he's just been in the way of me and Kendall this WHOLE time is feels like, even though it's only the first day. We finally reach the water and kendall walks along the dock. "Aren't we gonna swim in" I ask laughing. "uh no!!!" She says sassily "we're jumping off!!" And before you know it water splashes everywhere because she has jumped in. Me and Ethan laugh a little bit but run and jump in seconds after.

Kendall's pov.

We are having a great time in the water. I don't feel any uncomfortableness or tension between us which is nice. I was scared they would be weird about swimming around all together... especially Grayson but he's pretty cool about it. "so! talk to meee" I kinda yell. They laugh "about what?" Ethan asks. Grayson's smile is so contagious btw. "Your girlfriends!" I say. All of a sudden Grayson's smile fades, which confuses me. "I have one" Ethan says while pushing himself onto the dock. "ooooo" I say "what's her name??" I ask with a smirk on my face. "Hannah is her name" he says splashing the water with his feet. "That's a cute name gotta admit!" I say. Ethan laughs.

Ethan's pov.

Ugh Grayson what are you doing!! Talk!! He is making everything awkward... and it's because of his last girlfriend Brooke because stuff that happened with her is so tragic, and he likes Kendall. But he should just talk or something because I can tell Kendall knows something is going on and it's worrying her. "What about you Grayson? What's your love life like" she asks. He turns red, now he has no choice but to tell.
•••

*ooooh what's going on with Grayson and Brooke???