Chapter 15

Kendall's pov.

I couldn't believe Ethan. All the shit he just said to me, he was never there for me ONCE. I enjoyed having brothers at first, but this is turning into couple drama. And we're not dating!!

•••

Grayson's pov.

Kendall looked like she was about to cry, but she also looked extremely angry at the same time. I knew Ethan did something. I opened the front door and slammed it making him jump. "What the fuck did you do to her!?" I yelled at him slamming my fist against the table he's sitting at. "I got angry, that's it" he said looking at me straight in the eye. "Ethan your insane. I know you hurt her and she is our sister. We need to get over her" I say sitting down sighing. I wiped a tear falling down my cheek. "Why are you crying?" Ethan asks me. I look at him. "Because I feel bad. Kendall doesn't deserve this drama, she never did! It's all our fault, actually it's our raging hormones fault. We are obsessed with her and we can't get over it and we need to because we are just hurting her, I can tell" I say quietly. I didn't know how I felt, everything was so overwhelming. Ethan and Kendall, Grayson and Kendall, Lukas and Ethan, Lukas and Grayson, and most of all Kendall and Lukas... he is a horrible person. I don't want to have to be strapped in a chair watching Kendall fall from a tree, with her body doing her very last moves. It was hard enough with Brooke.

•••

Kendall's pov.

I was sitting on my bed. I just wanted to die, I felt so trapped. I walked into the kitchen and asked my dad if I could drive down to the store to get something. As I was hopping into the car my arm got grabbed. "Grayson, what are you doing?" "Where are you going?" I was going downtown to get drugs, yep, drugs. But I obviously couldn't tell him that he'd think I'm crazy. "It's not important for you to know" I said trying to pull my arm out of his grip but it's too strong. "Kendall just tell me what you are getting! I'm worried!" He yelled at me. "Oh my gosh Grayson relax I'm getting pads now let me go" I yelled at him. He let my arm go and walked into the house. Right before he closed the front door he said "please don't go buy drugs" and he slammed the door. I quickly hopped into the truck and drove off.

•••

I arrived in the dark alley to buy the meth. I saw a group of guys smoking, laughing, they're teeth brown as fuck. I threw my hoodie on and put my hood over my head so I'm more unnoticeable. "hey girlll" "wassup baby" "what do you want Hun?" They all said. "I want to buy some of the meth. now I'll give you the money, then you give me the drugs, and I'll be on my way." I said loudly. One of the guys walked over to a large freezer and grabbed some of drugs. He threw it at me and I caught it. I pulled some money out of my pocket and held my hand out. He walked over to me and grabbed my arm which pulled me closer to his face. "You look a lil young to be having meth, be careful with it" I nodded and turned around and ran to my truck.

•••

I was at the house and I told my dad I wasn't feeling good, and I asked if I could have dinner in my bedroom. I wasn't really sick, I just wanted to take the drug. As I was walking towards the bedroom, I turned the corner and bumped into Ethan. "hey" "hey" we both said. "What's wrong?" Ethan asked me. "Not feeling good. But um, can I ask you something." I asked him. I was gonna ask him if we're cool now since we kinda argued earlier today. "yea sure what's up. what's on yo brainnnn" he said. I laughed at the way it said that. "I wanted to see if we were cool now, because our argument was pretty bad." I said to him. "If your good, I'm good" he said smiling. I was happy we are good, I just hope he means it. "I have to go talk to Grayson but feel better" Ethan said to me. "I hope I feel better too, are you guys kinda not happy with each other right now either?" I asked him. Ethan sighed. "okay, don't tell our parents. but me and Grayson used to have bad drug addictions, to like smoking, meth, weed, alcohol... and I guess we were addicted to sex too. Actually my mom knows but she thinks we have passed that now, I have but I don't think Grayson has which worries me. I think this because I found meth on the bedroom floor." Ethan said. It was mine it was mine it was mine not Grayson's. "o-oh that's no g-g-ood" I said stuttering. I quickly walked to the bedroom to go hide it while Ethan walked into the kitchen to go get dinner
•••
Kendall whatcha doing girl!! and btw the next one gets a lil interesting