Chapter 17

Ethan's pov.

Me and Grayson walked over to the dinner table where Kendall's dad Dave was and my mom was. We explained to Kendall's dad the whole story and he didn't freak out, we didn't tell him that Lukas raped Kendall but it's okay. They both agreed of going to court and so that's what we did.

•••
5 weeks later
•••

Kendall's pov.

My dad, my mom, Lisa, Grayson, Ethan, Cameron, and my best friend Allison were all at court. We talked and talked which felt like forever. Every few minutes I looked over at Lukas at he was flaring his nostrils getting angrier and angrier, when he looked over to me I just gave a little smirk to get him more raged. I really felt like the judge was digging (lmao I shouldn't use that word but whatever) our theory, which is actually the truth, but no one believed that before because Grayson was too scared and traumatized to barely talk. The judge made us all sit down. "Lukas Nole, you are arrested for the sexual assault of Kendall Dame, and the murder of Brooke Allen. You will be held under bars for as long as 5 plus years." Everyone stood and walked in their separate ways, except Lukas trying to kick at the security guards to get out, like good luck with that buddy.

•••

I arrived home and sat on my bed. I called Grayson immediately.

G: hello?
K: hey gray it's Kendall
G: oh hey! What up
K: sitting on my bed bored as fuck but happy that Lukas is in hell now
G: same, that guy ain't gonna mess with my girllll
K: you must miss Brooke like crazy still, I'm sending my love
G: you know what I meant by "my girl" right?
K: duh, of course! Brooke
G: nooo!!!! I meant you silly!
K: awe, gray that's sweet! I love you! Maybe we can hang out soon, go back down to the lake
G: that would be terrific. I have to go but talk to you later baby
K: baby?
G: shit.. I uh meant Kendall Uh gotta go bye KENDALL (pronouncing Kendall extra loud)

I just laughed and hung up. I really miss Grayson and Ethan now that im back home. They caused a lot of drama but I think that's because we were hiding secrets from each other, and now we aren't. I'm just happy we are all good now.
•••
Bitches it's done!!!!